03

"Your smile. Your eyes. The way you laugh. The way you talk. The way you walk..

I could stare at you forever." 

Chapter 03

-Not edited-

Thankfully Arsen's car wasn't very far, so I limped my way over to the passenger's side. Atleast he was walking ahead of me which meant that he couldn't see me hobbling behind him.

I almost sighed in relief as he unlocked his sleek black car, (a Benz to be precise) and I got to sit in. My foot was now seriously starting to hurt like a maniac and I knew I had to visit a doctor now.

He got in shortly after me and started the car. He set it into gear shortly after and reversed out the lot and out the exit.

There was only silence in the car, only the soft rumbling of the car as it moved. Being in the car alone with the guy that made my palms sweaty and my heartbeat to increase was definitely not what I had in mind today. Let alone now I was his lecturer. I stared out the window and to the tree's that passed by. I was slowly getting lost in my imagination when the deep voice interrupted me.

"Why did you stay back so late?" He raised his eyebrows as he gave me a quick glance before turning back to the road.

"I could ask you the same." I say still staring out.

He lets out a chuckle, which is indeed a beautiful sound. I turn towards him. For a moment it looks so captivating that by one look I could relay the most intimate message.

But after the connection is lost, words cease to exist.

"I was serious you know." He pointed out with a small smile.

"I was at the library. Got lost in a book and didn't know it got this late until the assistant told me that the library was closing." I remarked back.

Before he could reply I catechized him, "What about you?"

"What about me?" He shot back with humor laced in his voice.

"Come on. Why did you stay this late?"

"I had football practice." He revealed.

Ofcourse he was in a football team.

"Hmm. Hey, wait a second! Do you even know here you're going?" I query him, all of a sudden remembering that he was dropping me off at MY house, the directions of which I didn't tell him.

"Not really, no." He grinned. "We haven't even got that far. We're still at the first signal. I was about to ask you when we crossed it."

"Huh, okaayy." I draw out. "Well its not that far from her. Lakeside Shore, lane 5." I addressed.

"Got it. You live next to Cleo." He stated, turning to me.

"Who's Oreo?"

He started laughing shaking his head. "Looks like your still lost in the world of books right now." He avows in between his laughter, which is so contagious it made a laugh erupt from me aswell.