13

Louis felt everything spin as he read Paul's text.

"No." Louis' voice cracked. Harry didn't like the look of this. Harry lifted Louis head with his index finger.

"What is it?" Harry asked. Louis showed the text to Harry and he felt his stomach drop. "What do you think will happen now?" Louis put his phone and his pocket.

"Lets not let this ruin our first date." Louis told Harry.

"There's always something going wrong around us." Harry sighed while Louis rested his head against his chest.

++

Louis dropped Harry off at his flat an went back home. While he drove his temptations got the best of him. He grabbed a cigarette. He hasn't smoked since Harry began working for him, because Harry kept his mind off of the unhealthy habit.

'If Harry knew he would be disappointed.' A voice said before Harry's spoke up. 'Put it down Louis.' It softly said. Louis couldn't resist and he lit the cancer stick. He inhaled and then blew the smoke out. He tried focusing on the road but his mind kept drifting off.

When he opened the car door he immediately put out the cigarette. He knew he couldn't get caught. It only took one fan to expose his habit, just like they did with him and Harry. He knew fans would flip, and start fights so he just kept it hidden.

When he opened the door to his flat he sighed. "At least I did it." He said out loud thinking about the date that Paul nearly ruined. He looked at his trashed apartment. It was full of trash. How could something so full be so empty? He thought as he looked around. As he smoked he began to clean mentally cussing at himself for making the mess.

Harry smiled as he walked through the door. He really enjoyed the night even though Paul made them both worried. As he went to sleep he dreamed about the boy with blue eyes.

++

When Harry went into work Paul stood next to Louis with his arms crossed. Harry tried staying calm and handed Louis his coffee.

"Mr. Styles, I need to talk to you and Mr. Tomlinson." Paul said sounding grim. Harry gulped and Louis kept his head down.

"Care to explain the pictures?" Paul said looking at both of them.

"Photoshop." Louis said bluntly.

"I know it's not. I know you both have feelings for each other.. The public doesn't like homosexuality. So we need to get Louis a cover up. Harry don't look so down be lucky I didn't fire you." Paul said without sympathy for the both of them. He looked around for someone. "Eleanor!" He shouted and the lean brunette walked towards him. "You'll be a cover for Mr. Tomlinson, since him and Harry can't stay away from each other and keep it professional."

"You can be serious!" Harry yelled making Louis and Eleanor jump.

"Mr. Styles please." He said while rubbing his temples. "Like I said you're lucky I didn't fire you. Louis and Eleanor have to go public to stop all the rumors." Paul continued.

"No." Louis simply said.

"No?" Paul said getting impatient with the two. Harry's eyes felt tears prick at them but he tried to not let them fall.

"You heard what I said. You can't make me 'date' the damn props girl just because you don't think approve." Louis yelled.

"But I can and will. I expect you guys to go public and make it believable by the end of today." Paul said strictly. Eleanor stood there not knowing what to say. She truly felt bad for the curly boy standin infront of her with his face in his hands. Louis clenched his jaw. Eleanor has always liked Louis but she didn't want it like this. He storm out the back of the building and Harry sobbed. Eleanor didn't know what to do. Go after Louis or make sure Harry was okay.

"Mr. Styles?" She softly said.

"Yes." Harry said his voice sounding hoarse.

"I'm sorry i had no clue this would happen." Eleanor said meaning it.

"Just promise me one thing."

"Yes?" Eleanor said curious about the promise.

"Promise not to fall in love with him." Harry said sounding small.

"I don't think I could help that if it happens." Eleanor admitted. Harry nodded and went to go find Louis. When he walked out the back door he saw Louis smoking.

"Louis?'

Louis jumped nearly dropping the cigarette. Louis took in Harry's apperance. He look genuinely upset.

"Why do you smoke?" Harry asked looking at the cancer stick in his hands.

"It's a bad habit." Louis admitted while inhaling it making Harry cringe.

"Please don't." Harry said and Louis burned it out.

"I'm going to miss doing this." Louis said as he crashed his lips onto Harry's as a camera went off. As it went off again he just stuck up his middle finger.

++

When Harry came in side Lou saw Harry's tear stained cheeks.

"Harry what happened?" Lou said as she ran over to him.

"I'm not allowed to be seen with Louis." Harry said looking down and Lou pulled him into a tight hug. To get his mind off the fact that he isn't allowed with him she wanted to talk about the date.

"How did the date go last night?" Lou questioned not letting go.

"It was perfect Lou. Everything was perfect. He planned a outdoors prom since I never went to one, same with him. It was so perfect till Paul texted him that he knows but he didn't want to let it ruin the night." Harry said crying. Lou rubbed soothing circles on Harry's back.

"Did he treat you right?" Lou asked and Harry nodded.

"Maybe you can have a private relationship." She whispered to him. Harry shook his head.

"After this morning, I don't think he wants me. There's this beautiful girl who is the 'cover up'. I know she will fall for him and he will fall for her." Harry stated sadly. Harry pulled out to go on twitter. He hasn't been on since he went to the hospital. Lou pushed it down slightly.

"Harry are you sure-" Lou said before Harry cut her off by saying "Yes." As he scrolled though he saw a bunch of pictures of him and Louis. He weakly smiled at them remembering the memories they hold. He scrolled over a bunch. Some of the fans even gave them a name. It was Louis and Harry's name together.

Larry Stylinson at the beach. One tweet read while a picture was below it. He smiled at the nickname but the smile quickly vanished. Eleanor came around the corner, but stopped and hide behind the wall. When she peeked around the corner she saw Harry. Lou held him and comfort him. She shook her head as he pulled out his phone. She knew he was in the hospital for something serious. She knew what it was when she saw his bandaged wrist. She felt bad for him but she knew she had no say in what happens next.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Hii so what do you think of Eleanor and Paul? No hate towards either of them from me. I hope you enjoyed.

Comment, vote, share, and follow :)

Kaylee.xx