23

Harry woke up with Louis snuggled up on his chest. Last night Louis stayed the night, Louis helped Harry clean up his place even though Harry protested against it, he wanted to keep what he destroyed but refused to tell why. Harry looked down and noticed Louis was frowning in his sleep. He flinched and a tear rolled down his cheek. Harry kissed Louis' forehead and caressed his cheek. A small smile formed on Louis face making Harry smile.

Louis clutched onto Harry's shirt and slowly released it. Harry stroked Louis hair like a kitten as he sighed. He didn't want to go to work, he knew the second that he walks into the building he's under Paul's control not Louis'. The thought made his stomach turned as he stared at the ceiling.

He thought about what Louis told him yesterday. He wondered what Blake was like, would he like Harry? Would he approve of him, or would he tell Louis to stay away? Questions continued to flood Harry's mind as Louis woke up. He stared up at Harry, Harry looked down at Louis and the two boys smiled at each other.

"What are you thinking about?" Louis asked looking at Harry's deep jade eyes.

"Nothing," Harry said as he poked Louis nose making Louis scrunch it.

"I say we call in 'sick'," Louis smirked.

"Louis, the sooner you finish filming your movie the sooner we can be away from Paul and Eleanor." Harry sighed.

"You're right, but we should only have a week till its done."

"But then you have commercials for the next week and the week after that you have interviews." Harry stated in a matter-of-fact.

"Sometimes I wish you weren't my assistant so I could get away with this." Louis sighed while Harry chuckled. Harry's phone vibrated and he grabbed it off the small nightstand next to him.

"Hello? She is? Where? Okay I'll be right there." Harry rushed. He hung up and turned to Louis.

"Lou is in labor."

++

Harry sped walk into the hospital, Louis quickly following.

"Wait up Harry. My legs hurt."

Harry kept walking and went up the front desk.

"What room is Lou Teasdale?"

"Room 303." The nurse answered and Harry nodded grabbing Louis' wrist while beginning to walk fast again.

"It's over here," Louis said while pointed at the door. Harry opened it and walked in. Lou was screaming and her hair was a mess. Louis tried hide his laughter at the sight.

"Hey b-boys," Lou said before screaming again. Harry went over here and kneeling beside her to calm her.

"Breathe. Where's the father?" Harry asked.

"O-Out of town-n," she stuttered. Louis leaned his back against the wall staring at Lou and Harry. He didn't even attempt to calm her.

"Does he know you're in labor?" Harry asked.

"Yes."

++

After hours of Lou being in labor, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Harry cooed at the girl. Louis tried to hide his affection towards children but Harry called him out on it. Harry hugged Louis from behind burying his face into Louis' neck.

" I want kids some day." Harry cooed and Louis smiled.

"Me too Harry. Me too." Louis smiled.

Harry pulled out his phone and turned to Lou.