15

Harry had barely gotten any sleep. He worried that Louis would have another dream but he didn't surprisingly. Harry looked at the time and shook Louis to wake him up.

"Louis wake up. We need to get ready. I'm going to take a shower if you don't mind." Harry told Louis as his eyes fluttered open.

Harry got up and went to the bathroom,closed the door and turned on the water.

When he jumped in the shower he let the hot water wash away his worries. He knew today wasn't going to be pleasant. He had that sinking feeling you get when you just know something's wrong.

He heard something open the door and close it. When Harry peaked from behind the curtain to see what made the noise. He saw Louis grabbing shaving cream and a razor.

"Don't mind if I shave yeah?" Louis asked.

"I don't care." Harry stated as he finished his shower.

When Harry stopped his shower he notices Louis was gone. He shrugged and got dressed.

When he went down stairs he saw Louis eating pancakes and across from him was Harry's plate.

"I see you made me food." Harry smiled slightly.

"Who says they are for you?" Louis said jokingly.

Harry rolled his eyes and kissed Louis' freshly shaved cheek before sitting down.

While Harry was eating Louis began talking.

"We have to leave at different times and in different cars" Louis said sadly.

"Why?" Harry said getting upset.

"Because paps can catch us." Louis sighed.

"Okay.." Harry softly said he hated hiding.

He pulled out his phone and checked twitter. Lots of tweets flooded his dash. Almost all a picture of Harry and Louis kissing yesterday. Harry gulped. What if Paul finds out? He thought to himself.

"Paul finds out what?" Louis said looking at Harry.

"U-Um nothing." Harry said going pale and accidentally dropping his phone on the table.

"Harry are you okay you look rather pale. What happened?" Louis asked grabbing Harry's hand. Harry pushed the phone over to Louis.

"Oh." Louis quietly said as he looked at the picture. He remember the camera going off with his middle finger in the air. He gulped, what will Paul do to them now? There was no mistake this was real and to add on it was yesterday.

"What will he do to me now?" Harry whispered looking down as Louis stared at it.

"What? What do you mean what he will do to you." Louis asked confused.

"Nothing. Nothing." Harry said bluntly.

"Okay...? If he does anything tell me okay? I'm not going to let my boss do something to you." Louis said getting up and grabbing his keys. "I have to go. I will see you in a little bit yeah?" Louis said as he gave Harry a small peck. When Harry put his head on the table and sighed real loud.

Louis opened the door and quickly slammed it.

"Harry we have a problem!' Louis shouted. Harry's head shot up and he walked to the living room.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked looking around. Everything looks okay so, what was wrong. Louis slightly opened the window and he signaled Harry to come over.

When Harry looked out the window with Louis also looking out beneath him, he saw a large crowd of paps.

"How did they know you we're here Louis?" Harry said as he pulled away from the window.