☙1

He didn't mean to end up living with the Goblin and being buddy-buddy with him; it really just happened by chance. But it worked out well. He didn't mind the company of the Goblin's Bride either, she was easy to get along with.

It wasn't strange to have not known about her friend; how would someone tell a friend that they know a Goblin and a Reaper?

It was almost an accident on how they met - The Reaper coming by the chicken shop in which the Bride worked at, coincidentally the same one she worked at too.

He couldn't even step into the store, as soon as he saw her, he stopped in his steps and just stare, as his heart hurt and his eyes watered, quickly turning into tears and falling down his face.

He left, he couldn't figure out why he was feeling like this, so he quickly escaped back home, to where he met up with the Goblin's non-biological nephew, he handed him a rolled up painting, with the instructions to hand it to the Goblin as soon as he saw him.

He opened the painting and felt it again, a single tear rolling down his face as he stared at the unfamiliar face, it didn't resemble her in the slightest, but the feeling was all too similar.

The nephew didn't know what to do or say, but tell the Goblin as soon as he saw him too - which lead them to confronting the Reaper about it and question the Goblin on who the girl in the painting was.

"She was Kim Sun, my sister."

But that didn't explain why the Reaper cried when he saw the painting, and the girl in the chicken shop, which he hadn't told anyone about.

He would have to do an investigation of his own.