☙14

She doesn't see her friend, The Bride, until their graduation day. Her parents have already come and gone, busy with work but have already dropped off their flowers and taken photos, so she waits until her friend comes out of her class, not that surprised anymore to see that the Goblin is with her.

"If it isn't the goblin couple." Nari says, causing the pair to jump in fright, but the Bride just sighs when she sees it's Nari.

"How did you know?" The Goblin asks, looking to his Bride.

"Simple folktale." Nari shrugged, "Plus how else would you know all about my past life?" She watched as the Goblin took a photo or two of his Bride, whom the took the camera off him and posed as she waved camera around, taking photos of everything but him.

Nari felt like she was being watched so looked around the campus, freezing when she Yoongi stood at the opposite end of the campus, holding a bouquet of flowers, watching her. She said goodbye to the Goblin and his Bride and slowly walked over to Yoongi

She came to a stop in front of him, looking up at him, waiting for him to make the first move. He pulled a small smile, holding out the flowers to her.

"Congratulations." He said as she grasped the bouquet from him.

"Thank you." She smiled back at him.

"How about I treat you to some food?" He suggested, and she sighed.

"Only if you tell me something." She bargained, he frowned in confusion but nodded.

"Okay.."

"Who are you? I know that he isn't entirely human, thank god she is, but there's something about you that makes me question everything, so I need know, who are you really?" She questions, watching him falter.

It was time to come clean.