☙23

The work day ended early for the Bride and Nariso the aforementioned drove the pair home, stopping beside a bus stop where they both saw the Reaper, standing around looking slightly confused as he stared down at the plain cards in his handsones which held many children's names in-front of him.

The traffic light turns to green and the Bride drives off, Nari still looking at the Reaper for as long as she could before he fell out of view.

The Reapers colleague comes back just as the Reaper looks back at the cards in his hands; the Bride's and Nari's details now on them, which causes his eyes to waterhe was going to loose her.

"What kind of death isn't registered?" The Reapers colleague asks in wonder.

"A death that can't be calculateda sacrifice."

He didn't want to see her fade away, but for sake of his duty he had to. He took them to his tea shop, waiting because he knew the Goblin would've known about his Bride by now. He was trying to keep his composure, he didn't want to see the woman he loved disappear right in front of his eyes, especially when he didn't know when his punishment as a Reaper would end.

Instead he cries when he sees the Goblin weep over his wife, who he hugs tightly before he sees her leave through the door and onto the after life.

She doesn't drink the tea the Reaper offered.

But Nari does.

He understands why, and kisses her once last time before she too leaves.

They both leave, leaving their significant others to mourn.

It's not for another 30 years when the Reaper is told that the next spirit he helps crossover is his last, he can't help but be relieved at the prospect of being reunited with his love.

He feels a little guilty at leaving the Goblin alone, but that is the Goblin's punishment after all;

He must see those he love die.