☙5

He couldn't help but cringe at the terrible pick-up lines Tae-Hee was using on her, but yet she laughed - he couldn't tell if it was just she being polite and not wanting to hurt his feelings or if she really did find them funny. Either way, he didn't enjoy watching this.

Tae-Hee bought the pair the ice-cream, not allowing her to spend any money at allat least he had manners, the Reaper mused as he was stood behind her.

The pair ate their ice cream, talking about college, university, themselvesit was a typical date, but to her it didn't feel right. He followed them all the way to her house, which he didn't feel right about, he know knew where she lived, she really couldn't escape from him now if she was to die anytime soon.

The Reaper was stood at the side of the pair as they stood opposite each other outside the fence of her house, awkwardly staring at each. Reaper groaned and used his powers to make a gate at the other side of the street not against the fence, making the pair jump apart in shock.

Once they realised it was just the windeven though it wasn't that windy? — they quickly hugged and said goodbye, she walked into her house as he walked out the street, scratching the back of his head in confusion.

The Reaper slightly smiled in success, but then frownedhe hated feeling like this. He then looked up to one of the windows at her house, the light switched on and he could see her move to the window to close the curtains, she was safe for now.

To find out more, he needed to see her again.