Prologue

Fire!!! Fire!!! ♪

Jeong Ynna: "Again, What time is it? 4 a.m. Why I fell asleep, I didn't even finish my homework, well if I send it to them right now I will be able to make the presentation on time" looking at the phone notification "Why I have so many, OMG!"

Henry: -if you are sleeping right now, you are dead meat.-

Lisa:- At least, tell me you are alive, you know if we don't finish this, we are going to fail, see ya tomorrow, I know you will send it.-

Y: "They know me so well, ok, I have 1 hour to do it... ASAP." If I just hadn't watched  Rewind 1997 ... I would have finished it before, it just took me 30 min. It's done, send it.

Just 5 more minutes... I need to go to sleep.

Why I'm walking on the street with my bare feet? I saw this guy who was staring at me with a perplexed face. 

Unknown guy: "Hey girl, you must be freezing cold, why aren't you using shoes? You know the temperature in Seoul is 1ºC... Are you crazy?" he started to raise his voice like he was really worried.

Y: "Why are you screa... Wait, you said Seoul...KOREA??? I'm in Korea, the crazy one here is you, we are in L.A." I have lived my entire life in L.A, that's for sure, am I drunk?

UG: "Sorry my girl, but you are in Korea, you can't see the banners next to you, are you blind?"

Y: "I'm not blind, I just don't pay attention when someone is so stubborn towards me." I look around and everything was in Hangul, how did this happen? I must be dreaming, it was too much t.v. for a day.

UG: "Ok. Just calm down, I don't know if you are crazy enough or you are blind, just take them" – he left his shoes next to me when he suddenly started to run away.

Y: "Hya!! Don't think I will forgive you for calling me like that, but THANK YOU WHOEVER YOU ARE, DON'T CATCH A COLD." I had to scream cause I saw him disappear while he was running far away from me, why does he look so familiar? Where I saw him before?... Where? 

Notes

This is the prologue. It is short, hope you enjoy it.  

leave your comments :D   

안녕!