CHAPTER 2 LUCID DREAM

At school

Tiffany: "Ynna, Ynna, Houston we have a problem! Lisa, Ynna doesn't want to come back to earth" she tried hard to wake her up but there wasn't any answer.

Lisa: "What are you talking about?" Lisa was reading a book at that moment when Tiffany sounded worried.

T: "Look! I've been calling her name for 5 minutes, not answer at all."

L: "Well just use this next time. Ynna, Mr. Crush is coming towards you." She whispered in her ear.

Ynna's dream

Y: "Ok! Now I have shoes but I don't know where to go, where I was supposed to go, my parents told me that our relatives live in Busan. Busan is 4 hours away from Seoul by train, right? Here comes a bus, It says:

MR. C R U S H, MR. C R U S MR. CR.

Y: "Where?" – I saw Tiffany and Lisa looking at me with a weird expression in their faces, what did I do?

L: "I told you." she gazed to Tiffany.

T: "You were so right haha."

Y: "What just happened and why are you praising Lisa?" I was confused, why Lisa and Tiffany are in Seoul too, I looked around and it was our classroom, I started to poke their faces "I'm here, I'm in LA, I'm at school" I wanted to hug them.

L: "Not Tiff, You were right, she was on another planet. Ynna are you sick today?"

Y: "No, No, I just had a weird dream, that's all."

T: "What dream? Tell us? Sounds interesting." She was always like this, listening to everyone, and wanting to know more, she is curious about everything.

Y: "It's nothing I barely remember, by the way, where is Mr. Crush?" They won't believe me right now, it was just a dream, so it doesn't matter anymore.

L: "It was a lie to wake you up, you were frozen for a few minutes, my friend".

Y: "Yeah! Actually I was frozen" I said to myself

Classes were over, so we disposed to go towards home, Tiffany, Lisa and I were walking to the school entrance when Mr. Crush approached us.

Mr. C: Whats up! Ynna, Tiffany and

L: "Lisa!" She interrupted Mr. Crush before she could be more embarrassed, he always forgets her name, maybe he has a problem with the letter L. He has been in some classes with her in the past 2 years, the truth is that I don't know why. He looks handsome today, those glasses fit him like were made especially for him.

Mr. C: "I'm sorry Lisa, Ynna I'm planning a little party tonight at my house, so I was thinking if all of you can go."

Y: "Of course, count with us"- party tonight woohoo, party in my boy's house. Well, I wish he was.

L: "You are going alone."

T: "We are in, Namjoon."

L: "Great, I'm going."

NJ: "Ok, see ya there, oh Ynna great shoes, I saw them for far away, they took my attention, where did you buy them, they are unisex, right?."

Y: "My shoes?" My girl's shoes, he couldn't be...gay? What am I thinking, of course not! I looked at my shoes to know what he was talking about and definitely they weren't my shoes, I must have taken my brother's shoes, I was in a rush this morning. "Thank you, anytime. I can let you use them" what did I say? Facepalm... someone.

L: "She is going crazy haha"

NJ: "Yeah, Maybe at my party, I'm just kidding, well I have to go, see ya later." He just left walking slowly, he was like that, so attentive, smart and the latest year he became hotter.

T: "What was that? You were flirting?"

L: "I still don't know how you became friends, he isn't that awesome, why do you like him?" She has that funny face when she is battling inside when she would like to say something bad without hurting my feelings.

T: "Lisa, not because you don't like him doesn't mean he isn't nice."

Y: "Lisa, he has been my friend for many years, I like the way he is toward us, he is considerate, and of course smart, he is 1st place in our classroom, hope you can see it someday."

L: "Ok! I'll think about it, when he remembers my name properly, it isn't difficult... Just 4 letters."

Y: "That sounds fine for me, now the problem here is I don't have anything nice to wear."

T: "I have the best outfit for us."

We left at Tiffany's house. When we arrived there, Tiffany told me something that makes me blush.

T: "You have to confess today! I won't waste my talent and you don't take advantage."

Y: "How can I do that?"

L: "Namjoon, I like you! That's all."

Y: "It's easy for you."

L: "Just do it, maybe we'll have a wedding tomorrow."

T: "Ring Ring, I can hear the bells."

Y: "hahaha stop it! When you two are together are out of control, ok, I'll give it a  try, I don't promise anything."

Tiff has the best closet ever, I'm in love with all her clothes.

We were ready, Lisa decided to wear a pretty dress with a flower print with a blue sweater meanwhile Tiff wore a black skirt with a white t-shirt. It looked so nice on them, and there is me. I felt so embarrassed. I'm wearing black pants with a short t-shirt. I had to fight with them to don't make me use a short one but they let me wear a black jacket on it, so I'm kind of fine.

T: "Girls, let's go!."

Namjoon's House

It was full with our classmates, I was glad it wasn' t a big party with strangers,  I spotted Henry, Eric, and Amber together at the kitchen. I should say Hi, wait I need to wait for the owner of the house to be able to come in.

Namjoon: "Hey! You came, come in! Do whatever you want, make yourself at  home."

L: "We can start today, in the future it will be her house."

I gave her a death stare

NJ: "Excuse me?"

T: "Nothing, she tends to speak out loud alone."

NJ: "Oh! Ynna I need to talk with you."

Y: "Great, me too", Eh, he want to talk with me. He made some signs to follow him.

T: "Go, go, girl. It's fine, good luck."

L: "Hurry up! Go."

Y: "What happened Namjoon?" what would he need to tell me? We were headed into his garage.

NJ: "Wait, I don't want anyone around."

When we finally got into his garage, I sat next to him with my hands shaking, I was so nervous, how should I tell him? Namjoon all this time, no no, when I met you, not I didn't like him from the beginning.

NJ: "We are here now" He interrupted my thoughts "You have been my friend for a long time ago, and I have something to confess."

Y: "Yes, tell me" I won't have to confess first, phew!

NJ: "How can I say this, I like ___."

Y: "Me t... What?"

����?

P.S 

It was hard for me to upload this chapter last month, but I will try my best  and I will upload more chapters faster. -

hope you like it, it's going slowly... comment on what you think! :D