CHAPTER 4 THIS MOMENT

Author's thoughts: There is a moment in your dreams when you don't realize what is real or just a dream, you are still dreaming and you aren't able to control what is happening but you follow the context of your dreams.

Coffee Shop 

MJ: "So, you are new here?" we were sitting now, in front of each other.  It was obvious I needed to ask something before this become awkward.

Y: "Coming to these places, yes, you can say that."

MJ: "Here in Seoul, what I know you are from LA, Right?."

Y: "Yes, I was born in LA but my family is from Korea, they moved before I was born."

MJ: "Did you come to Korea with your family?"

Y: "No, I came alone, actually, I still don't know what I'm doing here, it was a surprise for me, I was so glad I met a familiar face today."

MJ: "After all, it was a misunderstanding. By the way, you want to go to buy your shoes, you can stay with them but it could be a little uncomfortable for you."

Y: "Yes, please, don't feel bad, they are fashionable but not my style hahaha" he was laughing along with me, wow! he has a beautiful smile."

MJ: It is refreshing, this feeling when was the last time I had a coffee without being in the spotlight, cameras around me, and the best, she didn't know I'm an idol. I can't stop smiling, she is quite nice and funny. 

MJ's Dorm

MJ2: "Hey guys! He is smiling."

MJ3: "Let him be, when was the last time we saw him sleeping like a tired bear."

MJ2: "NEVER?"

The MJ'S members spot one of them sleeping on the couch and smiling in his dreams.

MJ3: "Maybe he is dreaming about the delicious BBQ we had last time or a girl?"

MJ2: "It could be, he has a girlfriend? He hasn't told us anything yet, remember his friend Vianney, that girl from, I forgot."

MJ3: "Ah! Vianney, She is from Sister."

MJ2: "He always spent time with her when we are on the broadcasting stations and they hang out together."

MJ4: "No, I don't think so, it is more like a sibling relationship, I heard that she likes a rapper, and she is always around him asking to introduce her. And I saw her pushing him on his leg last time."

MJ2: "Who is that Rapper? Me? Why you didn't tell me before, actually she is my style."

MJ4: "I'm sorry to tell you this, but I'm afraid that it isn't you".

MJ2: "We would have broken up anyway. Who is it? At least you should give all the exclusives, I can call the reporters right now."

MJ4: "I don't know who it is, but I'm 100% sure it isn't you. I barely heard about it."

MJ2: "Oh! Ok, I'll stop. Now, what about making a prank."

MJ3: "What kind of prank?"

MJ2: "You know, like in the movie, they use shave cream, put it on their hand, later tickle a little, he will wake up and..."

MJ3: "And the cream will go directly to his face, wow! That is so childish, I'm in."

MJ4: "Do whatever you want, I'm going to read, when he gets mad at you, I won't want to be involved, but send me the pictures haha" I walked away, I saw them going to the bathroom to take the shaving cream, they are always doing this kind of stuff.