CHAPTER 3 COFFEE SHOP

NJ: "I like Lisa" OMG! I almost made a mistake. "I was thinking if you could help me."

He likes my best friend, how I didn't see it before, what is this feeling? I'm going crazy.

Y: "So, you like Lisa, of course, I will help you" Why I'm not heartbroken?, why I'm not in pain? Where are my tears? I'm going crazy, I should be disappointed but I'm not, I'm fine... I feel relieved, I must have liked him as a friend, I confused his kindness with love? I don't know. "You will need more than my help, you will need luck but I'm curious about something, why do you always forget her name if you like her?."

NJ: "I'm so nervous when I'm in front of her that I forget how to speak."

Y: "Oh Namjoon, you are so cheesy."

NJ: "Hey don't laugh, I'm being sincere."

Y: "Ok, we can start with you must, it is a MUST, not forget her name next time, all right!"

NJ: "All right!"

After his confession, it was different than I thought, we left the garage to find myself in my confused thoughts when Tiff and Lisa rushed towards me with thousands of questions.

T: "How was it? Are you a couple now?" I didn't answer.

L: "You had your first kiss, already? When is the next date?"

T: "Something smells fishing. You were rejected?"

L: "What!, no, she must be in shock."

Y: "Girls, I didn't confess" I must tell them, not about the fact he likes Lisa. "He likes someone else."

T: "Oh dear. You must be so sad, I'm sorry to hear that."

L: "And you told me that I should like him, I will ignore him the next time."

Y: "You don't know," I said to myself, "Not, no, you know, I feel better, I'm happy that I didn't confess, I'm happy."

T: "She is in denial."

Y: "It's different, I didn't feel anything, it must be a lost love."

L: "How is that?"

Y: "I thought I liked him but all this time I was just blind by his manners, the way he treated me, and treated everyone."

L: "Well, we can go dancing now, it's my favorite song!"

T: "Mine too, MJ is the best."

Y: "MJ?"

T: "You don't like them, just come to dance."

At home 3:00 A.M.

Y: "I'm so tired. I drank a lot, why they didn't stop me, I need a coffee now! I'm glad that Namjoon decided to make his party on Friday and not on Thursday."

What a nice coffee shop! It looks dark outside, I came too late? I was distracted by all the stuff around me, I love the paintings on the walls, and there is something... what it says: "The Sun will rise until you destroy all your fears" wow! so true, I noticed something different in the writing. HANGUL!? Oh, really, again, I must be dreaming in Korea. Well, at least I won't make any line on my own dream. I will dream of ordering a delicious Caramel Macchiato.
Why do I feel like someone is looking at me? I turned my head back to see who it was  when I saw this guy."YOU!"

UG: "You again! I knew you were her, I recognized my shoes." 

Y: He wants me to thank him again, what a show? "Thank you, you want your shoes back, I can buy a new one, just tell me where I can find a shoe store and yes! I know we are in Seoul."