CHAPTER 1 MAGICAL REALISM (마술적 사실주의)

Unknown POV

UG: "The bus is late, it's 9:00 p.m." I started to look around and everything looked empty like nobody was here. It's my fault, I shouldn't have escaped from the dorms at this hour, or I should have stolen our manager's car. If our manager found out, I'm dead. Another week without video games, whatever, I'm used to it... who is that girl? She is so pabo, why isn't she wearing shoes? I won't ask, I won't-

UG: "Hey girl, you must be freezing cold, why aren't you using shoes? You know the temperature in Seoul is 1ºC... Are you crazy?" Oops, I overreacted it, whatever.

Y: "Why are you screa...Wait you said Seoul, KOREA? I'm in Korea, the crazy one here is you... we are in L.A." Of course, we are in Seoul, what is she thinking? She lost her train to Crazyland.

UG: "Sorry my girl, but you are in Korea, you can't see the banners next to you, are you blind?"  Did I say my girl?, oh what am I thinking? I have to calm down, just remember she is a girl.
Y: "I'm not blind, I just don't pay attention when someone is so stubborn towards me." Why did she reply in that way? That's why I don't like to get involved in people's lives. Ok, I don't know what I'm thinking, maybe my brain is blocked because of the freaking cold.

I started to take out my shoes and I left them next to her.

UG: "Ok. Just calm down, I don't know if you are crazy enough or you are blind, just take them" It's better to run before she thinks I'm nice. I'm just doing what my mom told me "Always treat women well" but she never told me how to treat a troll. I must be the crazy one here.

UG: "I need to find a taxi now."

Voice: "You, come back to your senses."

UG: "Manager Hyung?"

V: "You! You!"

This sound is coming from the other sid...water?

Manager: "You, all of you! What are you doing? Wake up! It's almost time for the performance.
If you don't wake up, I will splash water over you again but this time we are going to make the iced bucket challenge. I'll be back, just get ready, please."

Everyone was startled, they were tired that they closed their eyes for 5 minutes and it became 30 minutes.

UG: "It was a dream, I thought it was real, I swear it felt real, what was this dream? I won't eat Jjajangmyung before to come to the broadcast station. Where are my shoes? Now I'm hallucinating, I have never seen that girl before, I dreamt about a complete stranger, why am I so concerned? Hya!"

-Ending POV-

M: "Hya!, Jungkook ah, Minho ya, Jonghyun ah, Myungsoo ya, hey! Myungsoo, are you ready?" The manager came back and started to call their names.

They started to get out from the waiting room, following each other going to the stage, where the fans were cheering for them.

P.D.nim: "MasulJeok (MJ) It's your turn" meanwhile they were recording for the live broadcasting, they could hear the fans shouting the fan chant so loud.

Fans: "MJ" "MJ" "Minho ssi, Jonghyun ssi, Myungsoo ah, Jungkook ah, together are Double MJ".

This was its 3rd comeback with its new album "FLY", the title track "Lost love" was composed by all of them, Jonghyun (Lyrics), Minho (Rap), Jungkook helped with the melody meanwhile Myungsoo arranged some parts in the chorus. They have been working harder to make it big this time and show the fans they can make their own music, although they are gaining more recognition by the media and fans they still know they have a long way to go.

P.D.nim: "Good Job guys"

ALL: "Thank you P.D.nim," Everyone bowed at him and the staff. They were walking (walking, they were flying) back to the waiting room.

Minho: "You know what time it is?" He was running like his life depends on it

All: "Time to eat!"

Myungsoo: :I'm dying to eat kimchi Jjigae and tteokbokki" he was almost drooling water from his mouth.

Jungkook: "Not, no what do you think about samgyupsal?, when was the last time we ate meat, it's our first day, come on Hyungs" He was trying his best to win this food battle.

Jonghyun: "Jungkook, stop it, you know we can't do anything against you. We can persuade our manager to take us to eat Korean BBQ meanwhile Minho runs to the next door restaurant and buy us tteokbokki and kimchi jjigae, call?"

All: Call!