(1) Summer '17

A Zaniam story! Wow, I've changed. The Prologue reached 20 votes so this will be an actual story. Although, the story will actually start when they first meet and stuff, then it'll lead on to when the Prologue is, maybe. Enjoy! x

(P.S. They are young so they will make dumb decisions in this story, just an FWI. Also love is very easy to come by. Just saying, they are 16/17, right now, but in the Prologue, they were 18/19.)

Summer 2017

Bright lights, loud music, a wonderful crowd of people; that's the perfect sign of a raving party. Niall Horan, a soon to be Junior, was a party animal from time to time. He may be young, but he knows how to have fun, in and out of parties.

He doesn't have a ton of friends, like mostly everyone at school, because all he needs is his best friends, Louis and Harry. They've all been friends since Kindergarten, so they trust and know about each other, a lot.

They hang out together every weekend, they always have the same classes together, (due to Niall's mother being the principal) and they Skype each other when they can't hang out. Their threesome friendship is a special one and no one can tear them apart.

Niall sips at his light beverage, Sprite, eyeing the large living room of the big house. He still isn't sure who owns this house, so he is very curious on who does.

Maybe he'll figure it out before the night ends? It's surely a big house, so the person, or the person's family, must be very rich.

Louis and Harry walk up to him, drinks in hand as they are laughing over the music, their smiles bright and beautiful. He has gorgeous friends, but then there is himself.

Niall hates to be the cliché high school student, but he thinks of himself as, well, ugly. His friends think otherwise, but they have to be lying, right? To be nice to him?

"What's going on you two? What's with the laughter?" Niall asks with a smile. His friends just continue on laughing before Harry speaks up seconds after.

"Liam and Zayn are hilarious. Ugh, I'm so glad that we came to their party, or we would've had a boring Friday." The blonde behind to frown. Liam and Zayn's party? So this must be their home. Are they siblings?

"Are they siblings or something? Where is their parents?" Louis and Harry stop laughing, but still hold smiles to each of their faces. They know all about Liam and Zayn now.

"They're not brothers, they're boyfriends, Niall!" Harry shouts over the music as Louis messes with the buttons on the taller man's shirt.

They're together and have been since the seventh grade. It surprised the three of them, but Niall is happy for the two, but he wishes he could have someone.

"Oh, that's cool! So they live here together, by themselves? How?" The two shrug, but Harry averts his eyes toward another room.

"Go ask them yourself, they're in the kitchen." Niall nods with a sigh, heading toward the kitchen after staring at Louis, who was giggling drunkily. He was always disobedient.

When the blonde steps into the kitchen, he instantly stops in his tracks when seeing two guys making out. Liam and Zayn.

He coughs gently to get the two's attention, and when he does, his jaw drops to the floor. They're gorgeous.

The one with the more obvious tattoos licks his lips and pats the other's thigh softly.

"Who are you, Blondie?" He asks sweetly, sporting a gentle smile as the other is as well. Niall builds up enough courage to step up closer to the beautiful gods in front of him, gulping thickly.

"I-I'm, Niall. I'm a soon-to-be Junior, and I was wondering who owned this house." They smile at him, standing in front of him with their eyes staring right into his.

"Well I'm Zayn," the more inked one says, crossing his arms as he continues to smile. He's quite attractive. Very attractive.

"And I'm Liam," the brunette says, obviously having more muscle, but some tattoos still. He is as equally attractive, but how do they have tattoos? How do they have this house?

"Okay... Well I'm Niall." They grin at the same time, licking their lips together as well. Why are they acting like this?

"Lovely name. To answer your questions, as everyone asks them, I have two answers. We own this house because of my very rich mother, who is the sheriff of the town.

And we have tattoos because my mother lets us get them secretly with someone she knows." Niall looks at them, in slight amazement, and can't help but chuckle.

"Wow... Interesting." Is all that he can say. Liam and Zayn chuckle, staring at the blonde continuously. They're intrigued by the boy.

"Yeah, everyone says that. But you're quite cute." Zayn blurts out. Liam nods in agreement, not showing jealousy in the slightest. This makes Niall very confused, because he would be jealous.

"Thank you, but you have a boyfriend, who is right there. Why are you flirting with me?" Zayn looks at Liam and shrugs, chuckling lightly to himself.

"For one, he doesn't get jealous, at all, and two, we have had a shared boyfriend before. Only one though, and that didn't last as he was only focusing on one of us, not the both of us."

Niall grows even more intrigued with the two boys in front of him. He couldn't do a threesome relationship. Could he?

Niall is at a loss for words though, so he is just standing there as the other two look at him.

Zayn bites his lower lip before grabbing Liam's hand. He squeezes it and nods gently while looking into his soft, brown, gorgeous eyes. "If he wants it, do you want to try again?" He whispers into his boyfriend's ear.

Liam smiles gently and nods slightly, pecking Zayn's lips, which makes the both of them smile even more. The slightly older one of the two, Zayn, looks at Niall again, sighing softly.

"Niall?" The blonde snaps out of his trance, because of the beautiful voice, his cheeks heating up in the process. Zayn and Liam chuckle.

"Y-Yes, Zayn?" The black haired boy steps up even closer to the blonde, with Liam, raising his brow.

"Do you want to date the both of us?" Niall's jaw drops the floor again before looking down at his feet. Why do they want him? How could they?

"W-We just met though... And I-I'm ugly." Zayn scoffs, along with Liam who is shaking his head. Niall is gorgeous in their eyes, but he is right, they did just meet and this is going too fast.

"How about we get to know each other then, beautiful. Like a small date where we just talk and have some snacks and apple cider?" Liam suggests, sporting a genuine smile.

Niall looks into his breathtaking eyes before nodding in defeat. They do seem really kind, and getting to know them wouldn't hurt. I mean, they're begging for him at this point.

"I-I think that'd be okay, Liam, Zayn." They smile and bring him into a warm hug, making the blonde squeak quietly and blush even harder. Liam and Zayn laugh softly, looking at each other behind the blonde's back. Zayn speaks,

"This is the start of something great."

A/N: Thoughts on the chapter? Characters? x