(11) Winter '17

Christmas is here.

Niall wakes up, rubbing his eyes as he hears the subtle noises of Christmas themed music. He smiles big at the sound and removes the cover from his cool body, walking out of the room wearing only his boxers.

He enters the living room and notices and Liam and Zayn sat on the couch, cuddling as they talk with each other, "Niall is going to love today, new years and the anniversary." Liam stated, grinning from ear to ear as the blonde listens with a blush.

"We are going to make sure of that, that's for sure, Li. He loves Christmas, we know that, but this is his first Christmas with us.

After this amazing day, we'll have the anniversary and that'll be an even better day. He's going to be spoiled and he'll be happy, because of the both of us." Liam smiles, nodding at Zayn's words as he kisses his temple.

Niall waits a little over a minute before actually walking into the living room, a big smile spreading across his face as he sits with Zayn and Liam. The two grin towards the blonde, resting their heads on his bare, pale shoulders.

"I'm surprised that you havent noticed the many presents that we have for you, under the three," Liam whispers into Niall's ear. The blonde's eyes grow wide as he giggles.

The three sit up quickly, but Niall is the only one who gets up and out of his spot to head over to the Christmas tree.

He grabs the many gifts that the two had gotten for him, setting them down on the table in front of him and the other two, after sitting back down with them. His smile couldn't be any bigger.

The two watch Niall lovingly as their little blonde continuously opens the many gifts with a huge smile. He's gotten more, cute clothes (both girly and the regular boy clothing), better electronics, and some jewelry.

Though, he's opening the smallest box last.

Niall tears off the wrapping paper carefully, tossing it into the nearby, big bin, before open the velvet box with three rings in it. He glances over at the two of them and smiles gently as his emotions begin to build up quickly.

Liam and Zayn each grab one ring from the small box and slip them on. Zayn grabs the ring while Liam grabs Niall's pale hand, smiling at their lovers happily.

"This is a promise ring, and it promises that we'll never part nor we will ever cheat on the other.

We will always have each other through thick and thin, and all we need is each other to fall in love with. Nobody else will steal away the love that we have for each other." Niall lets a fast, small tear slip from his right eye, nodding as Zayn slips the ring on his finger.

He then brings the two to his sides and kisses their head with the biggest grin on his face. This is the most perfect gift that he has received in so long, and he received this from his true loves.

"Thank you both so so much... I-I honestly can't thank you both enough for making me feel this way and loving me for me. It makes it harder for me not to love you two, when I love you both so much anyway."

They chuckle and kiss his cheeks, sighing happily as their beautiful boyfriend that they love oh so much is so happy, because of them. He's truly their one and only angel that they'll spoil forever.

"It's no problem at all, baby boy. We both love you with our whole hearts and want nothing but happiness for you. We want you to be our first thing to worry about and our first priority, no matter what. You've made us both so happy and you've even brought us closer. You're a miracle."

Niall blushes hard and hides his face in his hands, not wanting to believe Zayn, but he does.

All he can do is believe the words that he and Liam speak, because they have this much stronger bond. The ring makes sure that it'll stay forever.

The blonde wouldn't want to leave the two of them anyway, as they have been very supportive, caring and loving. He continues to think to himself: how could he be so lucky?

"You're the miracles, more like," Niall states with a goofy grin. Zayn and Liam chuckle softly. They think it's cute that Niall thinks that, but it's mostly the opposite, in their case.

"That's just your own opinion, little one, but we love it anyways. Like we'll always love you." Niall blushes harder at the cheesy comment, giving each of his boys a peck to their lips with a smile.

He can't nor couldn't ever love them more than he does right now. All they have been doing is showing him love, affection and kindness, and that's what Niall wanted in a relationship. Zayn and Liam gave him what he wanted.

"Why don't we take this love and savor it with some actions..." Niall stated with a small smirk, looking at the two boys who then begin to run toward their bedroom. The blonde's jaw drops slightly.

"God those two need some chill..." he says under his breath as he walks toward the bedroom. Liam and Zayn are already on the bed in only boxers, while Niall enters the room slowly.

He looks at the two of them and chuckle as they stare at him with needy eyes.

"Get in bed, baby boy... We want to love you more than ever before." Niall blushes hard again, slipping off his shirt as he heads toward the bed. Liam grins big as Niall gets in between him and Zayn, running his fingertips along the boy's side.

He breaths softly against the blonde's neck, which sends shivers down his spine as Zayn kisses his neck gently.

"Gonna love you so good, little one. Gonna love you until you scream." Liam mutters into Niall's ear, making him moan softly from his tone of voice and Zayn's kisses. They turn him on so bad.

"Can we claim you with love bites, baby boy? We want everyone to know that you belong to us, which will be easy, as a lot of hickeys are a sign of Liam and I." Niall smirks and nods firmly.

"Claim and love me as much as you two want."

A/N: Hehe. I hope this was a good chapter, after not updating for 8 days, so hopefully y'all enjoyed this chapter, and I love you all so so much x