(3) Summer '17

Time has passed and so it is now the end of summer.

The leaves will soon turn into beautiful colors, the weather will be just right for big sweaters; Niall loves those things and more that are in Fall. Although, it is the end of Summer, which means school starts soon.

School should be better and easier though, as he has the two most popular guys in school as his boyfriends.

They've been so sweet to him for the past two months; giving him treats, gifts, and more. They're spoiling the blonde to no end, and Niall isn't complaining at all.

The brunette and the black haired boy have been the best things to happen in his life. Niall has never been happier than with the two of them. Speaking of the two though, they are taking Niall to the beach near their home.

They've decided to finally take their little blonde there because it is the end of summer, and they want to see how Niall will react to: their shirtless, wet bodies, and the beautiful ocean.

Liam and Zayn are already shirtless, Niall as well, and the blonde can't help but stare at the both of them. Their torsos are the definition of perfect; plus the beautiful tattoos that are shown.

"I can't believe that it's almost fall, and that school starts soon," Niall says with joy and sadness in his tone. Zayn turns to him, as Liam is driving, wearing a frown across his brow.

"What's wrong? Is school that bad," he asks Niall, who then sighs shakily.

School isn't his favorite place in the world, nor does he like it, because there's too many people there, and some of the people are cruel to him. He does nothing though, he just sits there, but he still gets picked on.

"Its like hell, Zee... Some people are mean to me, the homework stresses me out even more, and nobody likes me, except you guys and my two friends." Zayn pouts before placing his left hand on the boy's knee, making Niall blush quickly.

"Don't worry about those other people. We are here to love you, take care of you, and protect you from anyone who wants to hurt you in any way. Promise."

Niall smiles happily and nods while placing a hand on Zayn's, making the tattooed boy grin from ear to ear.

Zayn and Liam have figured out many things about their little Niall in the span of two months.

Things that make him emotional, things that make him happy, mostly everything that's important. They want to know every single detail about their blonde, but it'll take some time.

Niall is a very intricate boy, but he is easy to open up to and figure out, the two just want to know everything else about him; they must earn his trust even more to figure those things out.

Although, they don't know that yet, its just a long process that they'll have to go through.

"Thank you, Li and Zee. I'm so lucky to have you both in my life," the blonde spoke softly. He meant every single word because they've been the best.

"Oh, it's no problem at all, love," Zayn states, rubbing the boy's thigh gently as he smiles. That smile drives Niall to the edge, so he can't help but smile along with him. Zayn and Liam are perfect beings to Niall, so perfect.

Liam parks the car in the parking lot near the beach, turning to see Niall taking off his shirt slowly.

The brunette licks his lips then stares into the blue eyes, after the blonde discards his shirt fully. His cheeks turn bright red as Liam and Zayn are both staring at him with hungry eyes.

"I-I know you both really l-like me, b-but the staring is a bit too much... I'm not that perfect."

The two chuckle and shake their heads, stripping off their shirts so they are only wearing shorts, along with Niall. They're certainly more confident with themselves, but with Niall, it's hard.

"On the contrary, little one. You are the most perfect thing in our eyes," Liam states with a genuine grin. Niall smiles and giggles quietly at his comment, not expecting that retort from him.

"Well thank you, LiLi. A-And Zee of course." The black haired boy chuckles and pats the blonde's right knee gently. How could Niall be more adorable than he already is? That'd be impossible.

"It's no problem, little one. Now let's head down to the beach before we waste more time just talking." Liam winks at Zayn, which makes the other boy frown, but he goes along with them anyway. Whatever they have planned, it'll be fine.

When the trio steps foot onto the warm sand, Niall feels a rush of enjoyment.

He takes the other two's hands, making them smile, leading them to the water as he grins from ear to ear. The grin on his face couldn't be more big or genuine.

No words were spoken when they entered the water though. Only splashes and laughter were the only noises coming from the three of them. Though, that's all they wanted to hear; the sound of having fun and the sound of enjoyment.

Liam and Zayn want to make Niall as happy as he can be, and they want to be the only reason for his happiness; they may get clingy, but that seems hot to Niall. He loves it when they're needy and clingy with him, and even with each other.

They have really changed Niall's train of thought though and so he has become different; a good, better different, which the blonde doesn't mind. He didn't want to become something worse because of how these boys were perceived as.

"Whew... You sure made me wet, Li," Zayn states, smirking towards his more built lover. They Love teasing and being dirty with each other. Even though Niall isnt ready for that, he still giggles at those kinds of statements.

"Sure did, baby. Maybe I'll make you more wet and hot tonight," he suggests towards the slightly shorter boy, who is now smirking. He wouldn't mind that one bit.

"Sounds good to me, daddy, sounds good," Niall raises his brow and begins pouting, making the two look at him with frowns. "Whats the problem, Ni?" Zayn asks while rubbing his lower back slowly.

"Wh-Why did you call him daddy," Niall sputters out, his brow creasing as the two begin to laugh. Why is this so funny? The blonde is genuinely curious as to why Zayn would refer to Liam as his dad, or daddy, in this case.

"Its more of a sexual thing, little one, don't worry about it. But once your innocence fades, you'll understand the meaning of it and well, will start calling me thatore often, like Zee." Niall just blushes and shrugs his shoulders, deciding to switch the subject.

"Well u-uhm... I think I'm gonna chillax on a chair and you guys can do whatever you want. I'll be fine." Before Niall walks off, he gives each of the boy's kisses to their cheeks. They both smile at him and do the same before he would scurry off.

"Such a cutie," Liam states, whistling afterward, which makes Niall blush hard again. Zayn then chuckles and wraps an arm around Liam's strong waist, pulling him into his side, close.

"How could we be so lucky to have met such a perfect blonde," he asks himself and Liam. The brunette sighs and stares at Niall as he closes his eyes, relaxing his whole body after the splashing.

"I don't know, Zee. But we are very, very lucky."

A/N: Aww, Ziam fawning over their little Niall, so precious. I hope some of y'all are enjoying this book btw, and don't worry, it'll only get better from here, I promise. It's just a process. Ily all x