(7) Fall '17

The end of September came upon the trio. Everything is still going well for them and no troubles have happened.

Liam and Zayn have been treating Niall with utmost care and love, that it makes the blonde quite shocked.

They're still so into him and that is surprising. Perhaps, they will actually be with him until its their time to leave this world?

That's what Niall wants, at least. He wants Liam and Zayn to stay with him for the rest of his life. He may sound clingy, but that's how he is when he's with someone, or with two people at once.

Niall needs attention, respect, love and appreciation for anything that he does. His jealousy is starting to peak though, as Liam and Zayn have been hanging out with each other privately again, without him.

They spend a lot of time with the blonde and not themselves, so it was bound to happen, but Niall needs and craves the attention.

He needs their eyes on him more often now, so he'll get it one way or another. He doesn't want to be needy, but that's just how he is. No one has liked him like this before, so he wants to savor it.

The blonde sits down on the bed that Liam and Zayn sleep together in, looking at his two boys who begin to look back at him. "What's wrong, little one," Liam asks, noticing that Niall is now frowning, which worries him.

Niall sighs. "You guys are just--spending more time with each other than with just me, one on one. I get that you two started dating first and I hate to be clingy, but I need the attention when it comes to being in a relationship. Even more so in one like this," Niall spilled. He looked at his hands the whole, so he couldn't notice that the two are now smiling from ear to ear.

"Is someone begging for our attention, Li," Zayn questions, his voice a bit higher as he runs his hand up and down Niall's side. He doesn't feel uncomfortable when Zayn does that.

"I think so, Zee. Should we give him it or wait it out to tease him some more?" Zayn shrugs and leans in close to Niall's ear, already sending shivers down the boy's spine as he blushes hard. "I think we should totally keep our eyes on you."

Niall bites his bottom lip, and hard, before grabbing the back of Zayn's neck and pulling him into a deep, rough, but loving kiss. They both moan softly as their hands roam the other's body, Liam watching as he groans.

"Look at my baby's kissing as if they feed off of it. So cute, yet so hot," Liam growls softly, getting behind Zayn a bit to start kissing his neck. When he does, Zayn groans deeply through the kiss.

He pulls away from Niall, but keeps his forehead against the blonde's. smiling like an idiot. "God, I cannot wait until you're comfortable for more things, baby boy. I wanna demolish that pretty little hole and mouth of yours." Niall's blush cokes back and its even worse than before.

"Same with me, little one. Except I'm rougher and I don't hesitate to break a bed. Does that scare you?" Niall's heart is beating so fast at this point that he's sweating. He ignores the problem growing in his pants though and shakes his head.

"N-Not at all, Li. I've been through the pain, though it wasn't my choice, I know you two will treat me with love and care when we do it. I'm just totally not ready for it, at least, not yet." The two nod and they each give him a peck to the lips. They'll wait as long as they'll need for their boy.

"It's totally okay, little one. No need to worry on the more extreme stuff. Just focus on wanting to kiss us and nothing more," he adds with a little smirk, making Liam hit his chest while rolling his eyes. Zayn smirks bigger, noticing Liam's blush.

"Especially Liam, since he loves the attention more than me. But I get first dibs on making love to you." Liam's jaw drops, but he nods. He wanted to be the one to love Niall first, but it's okay, since he is more passionate when it comes to that.

"Y-You guys can figure out what you want out of our relationship. Just nothing too e-extreme, yeah?" They both nod at Niall's words, giving him another kiss each to his lips. The blonde's stomach has flipped, at least, 100 times today.

Zayn and Liam want Niall to feel loved though, even if they've only been dating for a few months.

They already feel this strong connection with a blonde and want to we where it takes them. The two have fallen in love with each other, but with Niall, it'll seem different and worthwhile.

Niall has this spark that keeps them thinking that he's the perfect one, which according to them, he is, but the blonde doesn't think he is.

Because of what Josh did to him, that's what made his confidence go low, but maybe Liam and Zayn can fix that and make everything better again for himself, and his life in the future.

"Got it, little one," Zayn states while noticing that the sun has dropped and the moon is in its clear state.

He looks on his phone to check the time and its nearly 11.

"We should head to bed. Thankfully, we don't have school tomorrow, but I love me some sleep. But do you wanna sleep in the guest room again, Ni? Or do you wanna sleep in here? Be warned, we do sleep in our underwear."

Niall chuckles and blushes again, nodding slowly as Liam now licks his lips slowly.

"You don't have to though, little one. You can sleep however you please. We just prefer only underwear, because we like feeling each other and we like to cuddle when we sleep." Liam explained. Niall nods, his cheeks still rosy red.

"It's perfectly fine with me, you two. I'll just wear some shorts and boxers underneath. Eventually I'll just be in just boxers, once I'm comfortable."

The two nod in sync, biting their lower lips afterward. They can't wait for that moment to feel Niall's body on theirs. His heat that drives them insane. They crave him a lot and want nothing but him and each other.

Ever since the two first met, they knew that they would stay and stick together for all of their lives.  So far, that's been the case and they now want Niall to be apart of that.

They're hoping the blonde will stick for as long as possible, as they couldn't bare not seeing and loving him like how they are right now. They want to be with him forever, no matter what happens. They'll love him and appreciate him for who he is.

"Thats alright with us, baby boy. Whatever you do that makes you happy, makes us happy," Zayn tells Niall. The blonde blushes even harder than before, getting under the sheets in the middle of the two.

They smile at him lovingly and each give him a kiss to the cheek, a giggle leaving the blonde's lips in return. He really likes having the two of them as his boyfriends; they make him feel loved and safe.

He gives them each a kiss to the lips and sighs happily as they stare at him with nothing but love.

"Thank you for wanting me."

A/N: This was so cute ugh :) I hope y'all enjoyed and I love you all so so much! x