(2) Summer '17

Niall looks down at his brand new phone, then back up at Liam and Zayn who are smiling ear to ear. They're currently at the very cute park where there is a playground, and a huge flowerbed near it.

Zayn and Liam had just given the blonde a brand new phone, just because they have the money for it, and they want to spoil the hell out of him; He's like their little pup, and they must spoil him however much they can.

"You guys really didn't need to buy me this phone. It's brand new, and I know that it was really expensive; plus you're paying the monthly bill, I mean, that is a lot of money for me." The blonde can't help but feel his cheeks heat up at this amazing gesture, still. They're too kind to him.

"Its just a thank you for agreeing to go on this date, plus, we both want to spoil you. This is the start of your gifts." Niall's eyes have grown wide, and he is staring at the two in shock. They're going to give him even more stuff? Really?

The blond surely doesn't mind it, but this is all so much for him. The gifts, the sudden appeal he has on these two older boys, and this date. How could he be so lucky for all of this? It's truly remarkable.

"I'm going to get more things.." He states as the older boys scoot closer to him, placing a hand on each of his upper legs. This makes the blonde look up again, and continue to darken his blush.

He doesn't know what he is feeling, but it is definitely some sort of attraction towards these two boys, and he is certainly enjoying it. But should he be enjoying this, is the question.

"Of course you'll be getting more things, love. You deserve everything in the world, from the both of us." Niall smiles gently and nods, letting them sit closer as they eat their food from the picnic.

The date they had talked about when they first saw each other is happening now, and it is going better than expected. Everything is going smoothly, and they're learning more about each other, which is what Niall wanted from this.

He doesn't like quick, rushed relationships where everything is obviously fake. He wants the relationship where there is trust, honesty, and knowledge of your other half. Rushed isn't that.

Being in a rushed relationship means there's, usually, no trust, no honesty, and not enough knowledge of your other half. Niall thinks that you must know the person, and trust the person enough to let them have you heart. It's sweet.

"So after this date, what should we do," Niall asks after swallowing a chewed up piece of his sandwich. He looks at the two handsome boys, who then shrug their shoulders together. They're not sure what to do, but they don't want this to end, not yet, at least.

"How about we go to Zayn and I's place, and figure out what to do along the way back," Liam suggests, biting his bottom lip afterward in hopes of Niall agreeing to his answer. The blonde nods.

"That's okay with me. This kind of date has been great so far, if I'm being honest with you two. You two make me feel different, a good different." They grin from ear to ear before pulling the smaller boy into a group hug. This caught him off guard, but he isn't scared, not at all.

"We're so glad to hear you say that, Niall. I know that you make me so happy, just like Liam. You're perfect, just like him." Niall blushes and shakes his head, running his left hand up down his right arm.

"I-I don't know about perfect. Maybe adorable; I'll only take that." They chuckle and look at him, hearts in their eyes at the beautiful boy in front of them, who is holding a genuine, small smile.

"Well we'll both make you feel as perfect as you can be, Niall. Confidence is key." Niall shrugs his shoulders and eats another strawberry. Liam grabs a napkin and dabs the blonde's--now--red lips, making him giggle while Zayn watches.

How could he not think that he is perfect? He's got the looks, personality, and charisma; all of which are perfect in Liam and Zayn's eyes. Maybe Niall went through something to make him feel this way? That's always the case; at least it was with their past, other, boyfriend.

They want Niall to be happy. They want him to feel confident in himself to the point where he doesn't judge himself with how he looks, or with what he wears. That's what they want out of their relationship, plus another boy to love and to take care for, the rest of their lives, altogether.

"My confidence hasn't really been. . . there? I guess? since I was eight. People would make fun of me because of how I looked, and my annoying Irish accent. I only had one friend, who was so sweet, but that didnt last as he moved away. My life hasn't been the greatest, but I try my best to think positive, most of the time."

Liam and Zayn lace their hands together, each holding one of Niall's as the blonde looks down. The little one can't help but blush at any sort of contact from boys so gorgeous and perfect. Plus, they're being so kind towards him, which is rare.

"That's good, Niall. You must think positive to have a better future, and luckily you had that one friend to keep you going. But we're sure you have friends now, and you have us as well. Boyfriends or not, we're here for you."

Niall blushes even harder, nodding as they finally head toward Zayn's vehicle. They forgot about their next step in the date because of the amount of talking, but maybe they'll get closer there?

"Are you sure that you'll always be there for me?" Niall asks, because he has lost people who have said that they'll be there for him, no matter what. His trust for anybody has become slim, besides his trust for his only friends, Louis and Harry.

Liam looks over at Zayn and vice versa. They sends each other smiles, looking back at the blonde whose clearly flushed and jittery. He's still so in shock that he has these two perfect guys wanting him, giving him presents that he doesn't deserve. Again, how is he so lucky?

"We're positive, love. There's no need to worry about a thing. We never break promises." Liam speaks up as Zayn rubs his upper thigh. Niall nods gently while looking down at his phone.

"Thank you both. . . I'm assuming your numbers are already in here?" The blonde changes the subject, causing the two boys to nod and take their phones out together. They are doing something on their phone, but Niall can't tell what it is that they're doing.

A few seconds later, the blonde's phone buzzes in his hand twice and his screen brights up, revealing a notification. It's group messages.

From 💗Your Daddies💗:

Liam: Always here for you. . .

Zayn: Forever and ever 💗

Niall looks up at the two of them, tears forming in his eyes before he pulls them both into a hug.

Zayn and Liam smile at each other happily before they wrap one arm from each of them around him. Their heart's are beating fast. "Forever and ever, little one." Zayn mumbles, making Niall grin big.

"Forever and ever, Li and Zee."

A/N: Why was this so cute? I'm dead. But leave your thoughts in the comments! Ily all! x