Braeden Carmichael

Name?

"Braeden. Braeden Carmichael. Son of the Mark Carmichael."

Age?

"I just turned 20 last January on the 14th."

Personality?

"I believe I have great leadership skills and I will successfully secede my father in the family business." The father leaves the room. Immediately after Braeden locked the door and sighed putting a playful smile on his face. "Thank goodness. I though he would never leave. I think that I am a pretty enjoyable person to be around. I'm fun, interesting, and not to mention extremely handsome." He clicked his tongue and winked at the camera. "I am a pretty good student and sometimes I sneak out of the house to go to an occasional party."

Likes?

"I like to hang out with all my friends and my favorite hang out stop is the central of the city. Though I really wish the paparazzi would leave me alone. My favorite place to eat out is subway so haters back off." He laughed. "I can't think of anything else but if you ever want to meet, hit me up on my DM."

Dislikes?

"I don't like pizza. I'm strange I know I know I just don't like it. Or any fast Good in general. It's all way too greasy for my liking. Call me rich boy. I hate interviews and anything related to being popular. I'd rather live a normal life, you know?"

Fears?

"I don't answer those types of questions so sorry."

He is afraid of loosing the ones he loved since his mom died when he was just a boy. He is also afraid of large bodies of water. He'll do to the beach but into the ocean? No way.

Backstory?

"If you're one of my closer friends, you'll find out."

Like mentioned before his mother died at a young age as did his sister who passed away as a toddler. The reason why? Suffocation. How? No one knew.