post later

Name: Ivy Traix of Frostlake Kingdom

Age: 17

Kingdom: Frostlake

Gender:  Female

Looks: Ivy has pale smooth skin and icy blonde hair in her mother's memory. Her hair is actually a very dark brown underneath but she dyed it after her mother passed away. She loves the way it looks on her. She feels all the more beautiful. She is 5' 6" and fairly thin but strong from constant exercising. She'll always wear something light blue, whether its her entire outfit or just earrings. Tradition is so very important to her. She has a sweet smile and blue eyes. In terms of looks, she is the splitting image of her mother.

Personality: Ivy is the princess her parents raised her to be. She is almost always composed and calm. She has confidence and playful sass but possessed seriousness in certain situations. She is excited to lead her kingdom someday if she doesn't end up with the eldest prince. Whatever path her life leads, she is sure it will be the best one for her. She has a very competitive and playful nature and loves some good fun. She tries not to let anyone on about the darkness she feels inside of her. She often feels like she deserves nothing that has been given to her. She seems the hopelessness of her people at times and it brings her into such deep despair. When she gets like this, she runs. She runs into the forest and doesn't come back til she has a potential solution. Ivy wants the best for everyone and all this good fortune that has fallen on her, makes her feel immense guilt.

Likes: This princess loves the cold. Being raised in the climate she was, winter is everything to her. The fragile beauty of it all fills her with joy.  She enjoys running and riding horses. Its the two things she ever does if there isn't snow outside. She loves a good snowball fight and skating on the frozen lake with the children nearby. Adventurous and new challenges are her favorite. She likes it when people make her think even if it does hurt her head a little bit. She plays the flute since she had to choose at least one instrument to learn. She thinks its kind of a silly requirement. 

Dislikes: She dislikes being far from her family. That will be the most challenging part of all of this to her. She gets homesick very easily. The hot makes her very tired and antsy so if the sun is beating on her, she may very well pass out easily. It's happened on more than one occasion. She tries to be careful but sometimes she just forgets. She doesn't like art very much, well she doesn't like that she can't do art. She is jealous of her little sister who can seem to draw anything and she is only 9.  She hates the thought of poverty and tries to do everything in her power in order to help her kingdom. It isn't much right now, but one day she thinks she'll be able to be of more service.

Background: Frostlake is a very literal name for her kingdom. 9 out of 12 months its covered in snow. Ivy grew up loving everything about the place she grew up. Her parents were so loving and she felt like everything was perfect. Her parents were beloved by the people and she wishes for the same thing. She remembers have celebrations every year in the castle. People from all over were invited. The joy made her so happy. She remembers when she found out she was going to have a baby sister. Ivy could hardly wait. She had been without a sibling for 8 years of her life. She read to her mothers stomach at night and sing a lullabies. The kingdom was ready for a huge celebration. It took a turn for the worst however, and the queen died in childbirth, leaving the family without a mother. Ivy dyed her hair soon after and looked closely after her little sister. Father was still a great king but as a father, he became more distant. Every time the two spoke it was always about business. Ivy always tried so hard to be the best princess she could in order to please him. She saw his smiling face every birthday and holiday. His spirit hadn't died yet. The two sisters had always been close. Ivy promised to write her every week from the place she'd be staying during the selection.