The Selection ~Layla

strangerdxnger

Name: Feybel Hansen

Age: 20

FC: Kira Kosarin

Caste: 7 (manual worker)

Province: Belcourt

Personality: Feybel usually keeps people at arms length. She has very few friends if not any at all. She likes to be alone for the most part as she noticed that most people just tick her off. Some are overwhelmingly happy and joyous and her head its all stale and meaningless. Just an act to put up with, and she won't have any of it. She isn't afraid to voice her opinion, but her assaults are words and only words. She has a good side to it but its only after she thinks that your act is gone and non-existent. She doesn't trust anyone til she knows it is really safe. She holds grudges for a long time if that special trust is broken. She rarely smiles, why try to fake it? She laughs but most of the time its mockery. She considers herself extremely independent and doesn't like help from anyone. 

Role: Bitch girl

Likes & Dislikes: Being an introvert she needs time to herself after being with someone, or with people in general. She enjoys just watching the clouds from the trees or just lying in the grass. She likes exercise as it passes the time faster than she ever expects. Reading is a good past time but she doesn't love it as her education level isnt the greatest. She struggles with dyslexia as it is. She doesn't like fakers, the caste system, how unfair the world is. 

Family: She loves her family and will do whatever she has to in order to help and protect them. Her mother is sick and frail, so Feybel began taking on her work load. She has become stronger physically as a result. Her father works everyday in the field for their landlord. She treasures him so much knowing how hard it is for him to support their family. She has 5 other siblings, two sisters and 3 brothers. The more hands they more money but more mouths to feed. She is the oldest of the 6 and all work for the land they live on. She entered the selection for them. 

Hobbies: Cloud gazing as well as star gazing, climbing trees, staying outdoors, running, manuel labor even, little doodles here and there.