chapter 5 -ZERRI

Zayns POV 

perrie baby, please clam down " CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN my best friend is dying and you want me to calm down? im going to fucking smash Pete when i see him "no body is smashing anyone esspecially you, with your jelly arms says louis, we both look at him i smile and well im holding perrie back and thats not that fun. 

but all thats on my mind is niall, how am i going to tell him how is he going to react and he has just relised that leaving grace was a mistake and now that she is dying and her body is shutting down how is he going to process that? 

louis on the other hand is trying to calm el down but its no use they just told there best friend that she is dying. 

***FLASHBACK*** 

Zayn i want you too meet my best friend perrie, shes a singer and a songwriter and she would be perfect for you. shes perfect, smart, sweet what can a guy ask for? 

Grace i have know her since she was a baby i ve been through all the rough times with her i was the one who found out about her getting abused it started when i noticed she was bleeding through her shirt and i lift it up and she had a stab scar and stiches in her head i will never forget that day when she called up and screamed in the phone help hes hurting me help hes trying to rape me. that day i saw her on the floor batterd and bruised. 

she was knocked out he was on top of her both with there pants off that day was the day i punched him kicked him that was the day that i put Pete Finker in the hospial and behind bars for 17 years , i would do anything for my bestfriend. 

****FLASHBACK OVER***