i was abused, hit and kicked and you weren't there

still nialls pov! 

grace, please tell me what happend? please all i need you to do is to speak, tell me so i can fix everything, she was staring into space she wasent crying anymore she was just thinking, please gracie?

no niall you have no wright to call me that anymore! wh-what? is all i manged to say her eyes were filled with anger and annoyence, after you left me and might i just add out of the freaking blue i went into depression yes you heard me Depression, i hung out with the wrong people, El and Perrie warned me about him his name was p-pe-pete she was g=tring to hold back tears, pete was an amazing boyfriend he was sweet and lovley but until that one night, 

it was april 5th, 2 months after you left me he turned up to my flat yelling at me saying awful things saying "your an ugly mut" "a waste of space" "fucking slut" grace, SHUTUP NIALL and let me bloody finish. 

he grabed me by my arm and threw me on the floor and hit me, punched me and as i looked at my arm there was red liquid pooring out of it , blood , my blood he stabed me but i felt nothing, he kicked me so many times in my stomach he cut my thighs because they were "too fat" but i flet nothing niall i felt nothing, grace im sorry  niall im not going to say this agian let me FUCKING DAM WELL FINISH! 

i gave her a nod to continue he slaped my cheeks and said spred your legs, i said no i screamed no at the top of my lungs one thing led to another and i was raped niall he didnt use protection, i havent said anything to Pezza and El i only told my brother and he said that i deserved it thats when she broke down i tried to hug her but she flinched and said let me finish theres more, i went and got tested to see if i was pregnant and i was, i was carrying petes child he was and still is in jail, 

your proberbly wondering if i am pregnant its october now and i was going for my july aultrasound and they said that it was a still born, his name was jayden and he was so s-s-s-sm-small niall as the tears role down graces face she pauses and burrys her face in her hands and continues, i tried to call you but you didnt pick up i left you a message crying saying i needed you i need a friend to talk to but you never retuernd my call or texts. 

i lost my child

and then i found out that i lost my parents on the 17th of october and now you decide to turn up in my life all because you feel sorry niall, i lost everything while you had evrything and anything. 

right then and there i ran up and smashed my lips onto graces and she responed i pull away and wipe her tears off her big gorgoues hazel eyes and said i'm sorry i know it wont cut it but i love you so much grace and if you knew why i broke up with you you would be feeling the same way, grace i dont know how to tell you this but....

i was blackmailed to break up with you... 

--------------------------------------------------------

HELLO MY LOVLEY NANDO LOVERS! 

its em i hope you enjoy this updat PLEASE COMMENTIF YOU HAVE IDEAS THAT YOU WANT IN THIS STORY PLEASE LIKE AND SPREAD THE WORD !