baby talk, love, blackmail

recap! 

i lost my child

and then i found out that i lost my parents on the 17th of october and now you decide to turn up in my life all because you feel sorry niall, i lost everything while you had everything and anything. 

right then and there i ran up and smashed my lips onto graces and she responed i pull away and wipe her tears off her big gorgoues hazel eyes and said i'm sorry i know it wont cut it but i love you so much grace and if you knew why i broke up with you you would be feeling the same way, grace i dont know how to tell you this but....

i was blackmailed to break up with you..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi my lovley nando unicorns! 

its emily! i am currently in science class just finished my test! so sorry about not updating! i have been super busy with homework and family anyway, please i need some feed back if you like the story  please say somithing it takes less then thirty seconds to post a comment and IF YOU WANT OT BE IN THE STORY AS SOMEONES GIRLFRIEND POST A COMMENT BELOW!! 

xxxx -e 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

still Niall’s POV 

and as graces head lifted off my chest and her big brown eyes met my bright blue eyes,she asked  what do you mean blackmailed? her voice so quiet and dry but still i managed to answer Lindsey, my high school girlfriend.. 

FLASHBACK……..

theres a knock on the door as i answer it my mood drops and its the one person i never wanted to see in my life as I’m about to say something she crashers her lips onto mine as i rip my lips off her and scream "WHAT THE FUCK?”

 "aw its nice to see you too nialler, now wheres that little girlfriend off yours whats the sluts name grain? no thats not it green? oh i know grace" she says ever so bluntly as i am still trying to rinse my mouth with water, i look up 

“you leave grace alone i swear if you ever touch or hurt her i will make you life a world of hurt”

of course i was never going to hurt her i would never hurt a girl. 

“if you want grace safe listen closely pretty boy”

"what do you want from me’”

you either get her pregnant and leave her or you breakup with her before i get my hands on her 

got it? 

as i watched her walk out of my apartment i told myself i can’t risk you getting hurt 

FLASHBACK OVER..

after i told her everything about the day i left her, she kissed me so soft butterflies were flying around in my stomach my heart was pounding and she was smiling into the soft elegant kiss. 

Graces POV 

then and there i knew i loved him, I’m sorry grace that you got raped he says through tears I’m sorry i wasent there when you needed me most, I’m sorry that you lost your child but ill be here for you forever and always. 

will you be my girlfriend?

as i wiped away his tears and as he wiped mine i said yes and we kissed again one more time and he asked i have a very important question? 

“what?” 

can we go get some nandos?

“way to ruin the moment, but yes i am so craving chips at the moment” 

“as he took my hand and looked up he said i love you” 

Nialls POV 

“i love you, gracie”

i love you too but please don’t disappear again 

as she said that she healed my hand and snuggled into my chest 

and i realised that i want to have a baby, so i can keep he/she safe and me grace and our child will be a family and ill get married to her and be together and i won’t go away ever because she’s mine. 

"me too”

shit did i just say that out loud?

yes and yes and yes 

wait was was the third yes for i want to have a baby. 

as our lips connected once more 

i felt like my life was complete no thats wrong when our child comes and when we get married that will make my life complete. 

Graces POV 

i want a baby i told niall 

Nialls POV 

me too princess 

hey everyone i hoped you liked the new chappie tomorrow is my birthday please comment and vote xx you guys are amazing love you my nandocorns!