Chapter 1

Prologue

Juvia POV

I walked to school my best friends by my side, us all laughing at how our middle school best friend triped in front of her crush and landed on top of him.

"Guys its not funny!" Wendy was pure red and I couldn't help but laugh even for at her red face.

"Wendy, we're at your school, you might want to run, we'll be here when your out of school." I nod to Wendy and she runs into her school building waving to us and I wave goodbye to her and smile.

"Well lets get going our classes are starting soon too, and Erza has to be their early for her Student council meeting." I smile and nod as we walk on to our high school, Fairy Tail High walking past all the guys in grades below and above us, them all whistling at us all of them being to scared of Erza to make any moves.

"Lucy!" Natsu team towards Lucy and when he reached her be wrapped his arm around her shoulder since they've been not so forcefully engaged the last month and a half.

"Juvia when are you going to get a boyfriend, all of us have one but you." I shrug and continue walking while looking ahead.

"I don't know, my parents say I'll have to have an arranged marriage so dont want to get a boyfriend and get attatched then have to break up with him because of it." They nod and I see Jellal and Gajeel walk to Levy and Erza and they both start flirting so i decide to go to my locker.

"Hey Juvia." I close my locker after replacing my things and see Gray standing there.

"What do you want Gray?" I look away and start walking knowing hes going to follow me because we have first period together.

He grabs my hips and pulls me towards him and I attempt to get out of his grasp but its like iron and hes uncomfortably close to my neck.

"Heres your answer, I want you." I roll my eyes and push his face away and try to escape his grip again.

"Dumbass let go of me. I'm engaged, so your no where close to breaking my heart." His grip loosened and I ran to my class and sat in my seat sighing.

"Escaping gray again?" I look up and see Lyon a friend of mine and I know he has a crush on me but he knows I have enough on my hands with Gray always trying to flirt with me and with the stress of taking over my parents company after high school.

"Yeah hes such a pain in the ass...I don't see how you two are related in any way." Lyon is in the same grade as me since I was allowed to skip 7th grade in middle school because i was in advanced everything my whole life.

"I don't see it either, we may be cousins but we're nothing alike."

Gray POV

Juvia saying she was engaged completely caught me off gaurd, well there goes my chance with the most perfect girl I've ever layed eyes on.

"Gray what are you sulking about? Its not like you just lost your life long crush to some random guy, since all of us are engaged to someone because of our successful parents, even you are." Natsu punched my shoulder and I glared at him and he laughed.

"Natsu, Shut up before I punch that smirk off your damn face." I started to walk to class since that was the only place I could admire Juvia from afar without anyone catching me and ending up losing my reputation.

"Mr.Fullbuster, Ms.Lockser, Headmaster needs to speak with both of you." I looked towards Mr.Clive and nodded knowing Juvia would be walking with me.

I got up from my seat and left the class and waited for Juvia outside the door and walked next to her silently glancing at her every so often her not bothering to look my way as we entered the front office together seeing both mine and our parents.

"Juvia, Gray, your parents need to speak with you, its why i called you down to the office in such a hurry." I see Headmaster Makrov and Juvia nods as Makrov points for her to go to the vice principles office and i go to his office and see my parents dressed really formally.

"Mom, Dad, what's going on?" they both just stared at me and I heard a door slam and I turn to the window and see Juvia sitting in the lobby her hands in her hair.

"She is what we wish to talk to you about Gray." I look back at my parents and the signal for me to sit and I do as they say and sit in the seat behind me and they look at each other.

"Gray our company isn't just an organization its a country of people that depend on our families rank to keep them safe." My eyes widen and I look back towards Juvia since shes still out there waiting.

"So your saying that I'm a Prince?" Both my parents nod and I storm out of the room grabbing Juvia and leave the school with her.

"Where are you taking me!?" She shouts and i see two groups of men both wearing different sets of armor.

"I'm taking you with me everywhere from now on, I don't care whether your engaged or not I'm not losing you like I lost my aunt." She just stares at me as I drag her from our school and the two groups of men follow us.

"Both of those groups are following us...I only thought one of them would." I look back and see both groups of men following us and begin to run.

"One of them are hiredby my parents, the others must be yours correct?" She nods and I lose sight of them and drag her into an alleyway.

================================

Here's the new book I hope you all enjoy what's to come with this book! I'm excited to begin working on it this book most likely won't be discontinued like my other books have been so this book may be a series if i feel like writing a second one.