Chapter 3

The Next Day...
Gray POV

I sat in class and waited for Juvia to come in and give me her usual glare as she sat next to me but she didn't come into class and the second bell for class went off and everyone was here besides her I decided I'd try and get some information from her friends after class.

"Okay class open your books to page 456 and read from there to page 460 and make sure to take notes." I grab my History book and begin the reading knowing Juvia would brag and be a snob if I failed a test and she got an A on it.

"Lucy Heartfilia, Erza Scarlett, and Mirajane Strauss please come to the office immediately." Lucy, Erza, and Mira jump out of their seats and run out of the class and I sit their waiting for something to happen while I read.

I wait a few minutes after finishing the note taking and reading and Lucy, Erza and Mira all walk in their makeup in ruins as tears ran down their faces Lucy hugging an object.

"Girls is something the problem?" Mr.Clive asks them and they just look down and take their seats and I see the purple ribbon that was in Juvia's hair yesterday in Lucy's hand.

After Class

I walked to ask Lucy what happened to Juvia and she had the ribbon tied around her wrist and was looking at it as she stood at her locker fixing her makeup.

"Lucy." She looks at me with wide eyes and turns to her locker. "What happened to Juvia?" She looks at me again and sighs since she's one of the only people that know mine and Juvia's past.

"She...isn't going to be attending school here anymore." My fist clenched and I punched the locker next to me which caused Lucy to jump.

"Damnit...why now..." I stormed away and left school walking to the mall knowing I was skipping but i didn't care if Juvia wouldn't be sitting next to me in class.

"Gray! Hey! Your finally deciding to skip class with us!" Natsu walks up to Me but I just ignore them and walk to Juvia's favorite store and look around it knowing I'll never see her in here after her piano classes again.

"Why was I so stupid...I shouldn't have let her leave my side..." When me and Juvia were younger I made a promise to always protect her even if it cost me my life, I was like her Prince charming no pun intended.

"Sir? Are you looking for something?" I realize I had walked into the store and towards the section that was Juvia's favorite.

"Oh I'm no. My best friend used to love this store, and she just moved away so I guess it just reminded me of her." The saleswoman nods and leaves me to my thoughts.

I clenched my fists again the heartbreak settling in and tears fall down my face.