Chapter 4

Juvia POV

It was dark and cold I hoped for someone to find me or do anything I was on the brink of tears as I sat in a chair tied down luckily I still have my clothes on so they have no objective to do anything sexual to me.

"Princess Juvia...We finally got our hands on you, how lucky we are." I look around realizing it's not dark but a bag is on my head.

"What do you want that includes me, I'm not anything special." I hear a dark chuckle and my head is telling me to run but my limbs aren't listening due to being tied down.

"Oh we don't want you, we want the power you hold and 10,000 jewel." My heart stopped, no one even knew about my power, how did they know.

"What power, I don't have powers, and my family can provide that money." The dark chuckle erupted through the room again and I knew there was no getting out of this.

"Princess we know if your power because we've been watching you since you were a child so there's no way we wouldn't know." My body felt stiff as a cold hand touched my shoulder.

"Fine take it, it's not like I have any use for it anyways." A different type of chuckle erupted through the room.

"Good thinking princess, giving in is just what we wanted from you especially since after you we're going after that friend of yours." My eyes widened knowing who they're talking about since he's the only other person I know that has power like mine.

"No! Leave him out of this!" I feel tears prick at my eyes and I try not to cry since my father has always said it shows weakness if your in front of your enemy's.

"Look at this...The little princess is in love with the prince how stereotypical, I bet she's hoping he'll save her as well, well guess what girly it ain't gonna happen." The tears finally fell down my face and I struggled not to make it seem like I was crying.

"We will have you call your family and tell them the amount to get you back in a few minutes then later a video that's to go to your school saying that if anyone comes to search for you we'll kill you." I flinched and my heart stopped for a minute knowing gray he'll probably start searching once he learns I'm missing, at least I hope he will.

I hear a heavy door slam and no more breathing in the room besides mine and I start to sob knowing I'm alone hearing the rain pound on the roof caused by my power lightning starts striking and thunder roars as I sit in the chilled room.

"Save me please....Gray..." I leaned forward as much as I could and looked at what I supposed was the floor and prayed that someone would come to save me.