Chapter 6

Juvia POV

Gray wrapped his jacket around me and I quickly put my arms through and buttoned it then hugged him tears running down my face.

"Calm down, I need to get you out of here quickly." I nodded but heard the door open and more steps than usual entering remaining near gray.

Trying to escape from wherever we were would be more difficult than I hoped although I was overjoyed that Gray came I was worried that they would do to him what they did to me.

"This seems so much easier than we'd hoped, who knew the little princess would draw him to us, oh wait I did!" A cocky man I've never seen before stood laughing evilly in front of us and I decided to hug tightly onto gray scared out of my mind.

Tears ran there way down my cheeks and onto grays shirt as he stood in front protecting me even though I've rejected his attempts at flirting so many times

"I'm not going to let you lay a hand on her, she's not an object you can use to get whatever you want, she's a person and my best friend, I'll never let anything happen to her." Gray grabbed my hand and I held his even tighter than he was holding mine and he looked at me with a protective gaze and I felt safe. "Don't worry Juvia I'll get you home no matter what." I smile and feel like I should help him fight but I'm to physically weak to use any magic to fight.

I nod and hug him from behind as he fights the people threatening our lives, even though I felt weak and like I needed to help him fight I couldn't help but be terrified of the people around me.

"Your surrounded theres no way your getting out of here with both of you." Doors burst open and I saw some of my classmates from fairy Tail and Lucy had a bunch of keys in her hands Natsu was emitting hear that even I could feel through the cold gray was emitting.

"Didn't think we'd let ya both fight alone did ya!?" I smile but freak out when Natsus fist covers in fire and immediately create a bubble of water around it.

"Juvia that's his magic! He can control fire!" Lucy shouts and I remove the bubble and it ignites again and I stare in awe.

"So you guys have magic to? I thought it was just me and gray." They smirk and Erza comes in behind them in a full suit of very revealing armor causing some of the people surrounding me and Gray to get nose bleeds just from looking at her.

"Erza you knocked out half of them with just one look." Erza smirked and slashed her sword at them causing all of them to get cuts in various places and bleed to unconsciousness.

"Wow I guess we can go now. Let's go Juvi." Gray held me close as we left.