Chapter 2

Juvia POV

Gray held me close as we stood in the alleyway and the guards running past our hiding spot not knowing we were there.

"You pervert, haven't I told you enough to leave me alone! I'm not going to fall for your dumb attempts at flirting!" I push him away from me and run back towards my school seeing my parents limo still in front and immediately climb in and cross my arms.

"Princess Juvia!? Aren't you supposed to be in your classes?" I pout tears brimming my eyes knowing that my parents have lied to me all of this time.

"Take me to the nearest ice cream parlor, I'm not following my diet today." The driver nods and drives me to an Ice cream parlor I climb out and get 2 scoops of watermelon ice cream and sit at a table trying not to cry.

"Juvia?" I hear Lucy's voice and I turn seeing her and immediately burst into tears and she runs and hugs me.

Before I started high school me and Gray were friends I even had a small- no it was a huge crush on him, but then in high school he abandoned me and I had to make all new friends cause he was the only person I bothered to hangout with since I was so shy and he broke my heart when I saw him flirting with other girls even if he wasn't mine.

"What happened when you got called to the office?" I shake my head and hug her tighter the tears falling faster.

"Th-That idiot...I don't want to ever see him again." She hugs me tighter and I feel cared about, something I never got from my parents.

"We'll ignore him as much as we can tomorrow then it's the weekend so we can go shopping to get your mind off of it." I nod and turn back to my bowl of Ice cream which has turned to mush so I throw it away and leave so Lucy can have her date with Natsu.

"Princess! We've been looking everywhere for you!" I see gaurds running towards me and I smile at them my makeup a mess most likely.

"I apologise for causing such trouble for you all." All of the gaurds blush and I turn to my limo and climb in all of the gaurds heading back towards the school.

"Where to now princess?" I look out the window and see little kids running with their parents and the parents telling them to slow down, nothing like my childhood was my parents were always busy.

"My piano classes, then afterwards a ramen restaurant, I don't intend on seeing my parents this evening." The driver nods and takes me to where my piano classes are held and I climb out of the car and head into my class where I sit alone at the piano and begin to play.

"Your playing is beautiful Princess Juvia." I look towards the door panicked.