Chapter 7

Gray POV

Juvia gets in my car and I drive her to her house and she starts crying as I pull into the driveway and I look at her worried that something is wrong.

"I'm sorry gray...I've been so awful to you lately..." I hold her hand and she looks at me her cheeks pink I smile at her looking in the rearview mirror seeing Natsu, Jellal and Laxus' car drive past and I look at her again seeing her tears falling.

"It's okay Juvia, I understand, I haven't been the best towards you or anyone since middle school." I hug her and my shirt is a bit damp from her tears but I don't mind because it wasn't an unusual occurrence when we were younger.

"I'm sorry gray..." I run my hand through her hair and see both our families inside talking Juvia's parents more upset than mine since mine always try to stay positive when they're upset and it's the same when its the other way around.

"Let's go inside your mom and dad are worried sick about you." She nods and we stop hugging and get out of the car her flinching when my jacket layed against her back.

"Are they upset with me?" I shake my head and wrap my arm around her shoulders and walk towards the front door letting her open it and both mine and her parents look at us and her parents run over and hug her, I remember the gashes on her back and stop her parents arms before they can touch her back.

"Gray why did you stop them from hugging her? They've missed her ever since she didn't come home." I turn Juvia towards me and help her move the jacket so the buttons were on her back then I unbutton them and her parents gasp seeing her blood stained back.

"Oh my poor little girl..." Her mom starts crying and Juvia hugs me and I button the jacket on her back again since her arms are through the sleeves from behind now and it would only hurt her more to move it.

"She is going to need stitches in her back most likely, lets get her to the hospital before the wounds hurt her even more than they already have." My Dad slaps my back as if he was proud of me and I hug Juvia's waist knowing I can't touch her back without causing her pain feeling guilty for letting her run from me that day.

"Baka..." I feel her get a bit heavier in my arms and see that she's asleep in my arms and both of our sets of parents smile at each other really oddly and I just roll my eyes and try to think of how exactly I'm going to get Juvia to the hospital with her asleep like this.

"We'll have the doctor come here so go lay her in her room and the doctor will do the stitches while she's sleeping." Both mine and her dad help me get her comfortably situated on my back and I carry her upstairs her chest on my back made me blush and when I got to her room I saw it was almost the exact same as it was when we were kids and smile.

I lay her carefully down on her bed making sure the cuts on her back are still okay and I lean down to her face to watch her sleep like I did when we would stay the night at each other's houses I lean in closer to her...

Chapter 7 for you all! The chapter not including this little note is exactly 600 words and usually the chapters are 500 to 510 words long so I included 90-100 words more cause it's a late chapter again I'm sorry for releasing it late I just didn't have it ready last Sunday.