Reaching Johto!

It's been since I defeated my fiancé. He still has the champion title since I still have to find Red. I'm staying at his wonderful home.

I looked at the ring on my finger with happiness. Soon I'll become Mrs. Stone, am I capable of such title.

?: Champion Artemis! Can you give me some sugar?!

I heard one of my best friends from outside the house. I got out of the chair and got some sugar on a cup. I walk outside to see Dante waiting on the fance.

Dante: Good morning!

Me: Couldn't you said that first and then ask me for sugar?

Dante: Hehe true! Its that Im baking some cupcakes for my siblings, but I ran out of it.

I handed the sugar to him.

Me: Just save me some after.

I smiled and he noded.

Dante: Hey, your hair is so long now. Don't you think it will obsture when you guys do sex?

My face burn red from imaging that and the fact that Dante could say such things.

Me: I would hit you so hard right now dumb ass!

Dante: It's true! It doesn't bother you?

Me: No, I never cut my hair, plus Cynthiahas her hair long too.

Dante: Cynthia isn't his fiancé Artemis, you are!

Me: I know, but some how I still feel like I have to compete against something for Steven.

Dante: Maybe you'll figure it out on your own, by the way have you talked to him?

Me: Not yet, I tried, lots of times, to contact him, but where ever he is, it's unreachable. It worries me a lot.

We heard Liza from a far screaming at Dante.

Dante: Shit the cupcakes!

I saw Dante run out of sight. I decided to enter my home and I noticed my PokéNav buzzing, I thought it was Steven, but when I looked at the screen I was surprised from the caller.

Me: Hey Ray! It's been a while!

Ray: I finally reach you! It's been a year!

Me: Yeah almost!

Ray: Hey, remember the promise?

Me: That was out of nowhere, what do you mean?

Ray: Well, I found out Red's whereabouts.

I stood up out nowhere.

Me: You're not kidding?!

Ray: Mjm, he's in the Johto region.

Me: Thank you Ray! Can you arrange for visit?

Ray: Wait, are you planning to come here already?

Me: Yes, I want to arrive by tomorrow.

Ray: Ok, you'll have to come with a Pokémon, but once you get you can't use hidden moves unless you get the badges.

Me: I plan to Fly to Johto, but how can I land there when my Skarmory have to recognize a place or city?

Ray: I can throw a signal to where you can land.

Me: Thanks Ray, for everything!

Ray: Your welcome, see you tomorrow!

Ray cut the call. I can't believe I'm going to a new Region! I hurried and send a text to Dante and Vidarr inviting them to join me too. I decided to shop for new clothes in Mauville. As soon I landed from my Skarmory, bunch of people ran to my direction, even the reporter Gaby.

Gaby: Here we are at Mauville City, guess which amazing star trainer just pop out to visit, you can see her right behind me, it's one of our Hall of Fame trainers Artemis!

I just waved at the camera awkwardly.

Gaby: Artemis, last time we saw you, you defeated the Champion Steven Stone, and back then you said that you'll find a certain trainer and defeat him; do you have any news from that?

Me: Well, I'm still searching for the Legendary Trainer Red, since I defeated my fiancé I...

Gaby: Are you saying that Steven Stone is YOUR fiancé?!

Me: Eh, yes.

Gaby: We have a exclusive news everyone! Steven Stone is going to marry our girl Artemis.

If I can turn back 10 minutes ago, why did I slip the word fiancé?

I walk away from the crowd, I really need to get some clothing for my new journey tomorrow. I can hear the reporter trying to get my attention from the back.

I went to a clothing store. I bought few same short shirts, sport bras, lots of hot pants, few same shorts, socks and two pairs of shoes. I also bought few items that my Skarmory will need on my new journey. I got out of the store and fly back.

I reached my house and received both text from Vidarr and Dante. Vidarr is already traveling to Mossdeep City and he'll reach here by 4am. Dante only texted that he'll come with us. I decided to go and start packing everything. I finish everything and go to sleep.

The next day, I heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was Vidarr. I put my new trainer clothes on, brush my hair and do a high pony tail hairstyle. I rushed to the door.

Me: Welcome Vidarr!

Vidarr: Hi Artemis, thanks for inviting me for this travel.

Me: I'll never forget you, plus you said you're mission is to travel everywhere to stop evil teams from using Pokémon for evil purposes!

We waited for Dante for like 3 hours, since he didn't come, we decided to go to his house. We opened the door and see Dante all down.

Me: Dude, what's gotten into you?

Dante: It's just, you guys have such important missions on this travel. I feel like I'm just going just to enlighten the mood between you three.

Me and Vidarr looked at eachother confused by Dante's words.

Dante: It's true! Ray it's the most serious person we know, second place goes to Vidarr and Artemis, your jokes are lame, you're only funny when you're violent.

Me: What did you say, Punk!

Dante: See!

Vidarr: I thought your goal is to become a Dragon Master like Drake?

Dante looked at Vidarr surprised, he got up from the sofa and place both hands on Vidarr's shoulders, facing him directly!

Dante: Thank you soooo much!

Me: What in the distortion has gotten into you, again?

Dante: I forgot, I wanted to be a Dragon Master!

Me: With that brain of yours, I wouldn't be surprised...

He looked at me very annoyed as I looked at him with my stern face.

Dante: Anyways!

He ran upstairs, picked up the bags, ran past us, open the door to get out and summoned one of his Pokémon. We didn't know which cause we only heard the summoning sound. We both ran outside to see Dante already waaaay ahead from us with his Flygon.

Me: Let's see if Skarmory can carry both of us!

I summoned Skarmory. I let Vidarr get on it's back, Skarmory fly off the ground and hold me wit it's claws and off we go to the Johto Region!