Team Rocket Invasion in Goldenrod City!

It has been 3 months approximately. We parted ways with Ray and Eve since Ecruteak City. I decided to keep what I saw in the tower a secret, only Vidarr and Dante know about it. During this time, I visited almost all the gyms.  I just got my seventh badge from Mahogany Town, where we met a handsome red haired trainer named Lance. Also, after begging so many times to Professor Birch, he finally send me one of my Pokémon from my original party; my beautiful Altaria.  Now, my party consists of Quilava, Machop, Alakazam, Skarmory and Altaria.

Vidarr, Dante and I are on our way to Blackthorn City until we recieve a call in my PokéNav. The caller was noneother than Ray.

Me: Artemis here.

Ray: Hey! Are guys far from Goldenrod City?

Dante: I think we can Fly there, is there a problem?

Ray: See for yourselves.

She moves the camara from her side and shows us Team Rocket Grunts around the streets. They seem to be at Goldenrod City.

Me: Looks like they're guarding something.

Dante: Goldenrod City is really big, they would want anything.

Vidarr: Probably, but one thing's for sure, it has to do with Pokemon.

Ray: They surely want to control them.

And with Ray just mentioned,  it hit me.

Me: Ray! The Radio Tower!

Ray, Dante and Vidarr look surprised.

Ray: They could use the Radio Tower to signal the Pokemon and control them.

Dante: It must be!

Ray: Its all a hypothesis. Just get here as fast as you can. I'll meet you at the Radio Tower.

Dante, Vidarr and I: Ok!

I hung up and summon my Skarmory, while Dante summons  his Salamance. He and Vidarr ride together while I ride on Skarmory and we arrive at the Pokemon Center.

As expected there were many Team Rocket grunts guarding the houses all around the city.

Dante: I'll go inside here. I'll see if there is any information that could be useful.

Vidarr: Go ahead.

He runs inside the Pokemon Center. Vidarr and I just waited outside.

Me: Do you think it's safe to walk around? The Radio Tower is on the other side of the city.

Vidarr: I don't see citizens outside...

Dante rushes out of the Pokemon Center and heads to our direction.

Dante:*panting* Supposedly *panting* The Elite Four is coming here.

Vidarr: Anything else?

Dante recovers from panting.

Dante: Apparently, Ray and Eve notify the citizens to stay inside until this is over.

Vidarr: I don't get it. Ray contacted us, so who contacted the Elite Four?

Me: I don't know, but they'll take a while to arrive here. We must clean this place till they come.

Dante and Vidarr nodded. We run around the city. Luckily,  none of the grunts stop us on the way. They just kept guarding each house doorsteps and look at us, which it is weird. We arrive at the Radio Tower and we see Ray tie up a Team Rocket Grunt while Eve just watch Ray doing her thing. Eve notices our arrival and the Ray does.