Legends on Ecruteak City! Part 1

A lot happened these past few days. I defeated Bugsy without a problem. We visited the Day Care and the owners gave me an egg. I caught an Abra on my way to Goldenrod City.

Goldenrod City was beautiful and really big, I got lost twice in the city. There's a bike shop, the name rater, the gym, the radio tower, the train station and the Mega Store. I went to the gym to defeat Whitney, instead I lost twice. I had to trade my Abra for a Machop. At last I defeated her, I didn't want to take that measure, I prefer to use my Blaziken. I tried to convince Professor Birch to send it to me, but he declined. That's why I made that trade. At least, I defeated Whitney, but she started to cry about it and refused to give me the badge. The other girl had to convince Whitney and finally gave me the badge.

Ray and Eve had to stay on Goldenrod City because there's a Team Rocket Grunt around the Radio Station so they had to stay. Dante, Vidarr and I bought some bikes and went off to the next city.

Dante: I'm tired on pedaling.

Me: Last time you were hungry and now you're tired.

Dante: Correction, we were hungry. Each time Ray drives, it seems she forgets that we are human beings and we need to eat 3 times a day!

Vidarr: I find it kinda impressive how much time she is without eating anything.

Me: Maybe she's used to it. I mean working almost 24 hours.

Dante: Has anyone packed anything to eat?

Me: I packed some Energy Bars and Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Vidarr: Lemonade and Water...

Dante: Really? Nobody drinks lemonade or water with chocolate chip cookies.

Vidarr: At least, we packed something to eat and drink.

Dante: Vidarr?! Woah!

Dante for looking back angrily at Vidarr, he didn't watch the road and fell with his bike. Vidarr and I had to stop.

Me: Well dear friend, since you force us to stop, let's eat something!

We got off the bikes and sat down to eat. Vidarr and I ate energy bars with water while Dante ate chocolate chip cookies with lemonade.

Dante: Nobody should try this combination ...

Me: Yeah, next time we'll pack some fruits and vegetables.

Dante: Bleh...

Vidarr: Hey guys, I'm checking on my PokéNáv and it says that we are almost near to the next city.

Dante: Finally! What is it called?

Vidarr: Ecruteak City...

Dante: Eucro... what?

Me: Ecruteak... by the way, I was thinking that you should eat more healthy food Dante, if you are getting tired alot lately.

Dante: You're criticizing my way of eating, but a few days ago we ate pizza.

Vidarr: I think she was being nice to guy, he was rewarding us for saving the Slowpokes. You can't just turn down a humble gift.

Dante: How come you're always on her side?

Vidarr: Because her way of thinking is more logical.

Dante: Pfft!

Me: Come on now! Let's get moving to Ecruteak City, it's almost night time.

Without saying a word, the guys got on their bikes and head on. Five hours later we reached the city. This is nothing compare to Goldenrod City though. In fact, the city looks creepy and night, specially those two towers.