I Choose You...

The flight is taking to long, at least from my point of view, it seems like forever since were looking at the sea, searching for land. Neither Skarmory nor I won't hold on much longer. Suddenly my PokéNav started to buzz on my arm, but I'm still holding on to Skarmory.

Me: Vidarr, can you do me a favor to try to answer my PokéNav?

Without response, he lean on and answer the call, the one who called was Ray.

Ray: Hey Artemis! Eh, why can't I see you?

Me: Don't worry I'm holding to my Pokémon, we are on our way to Johto now.

Ray: Are you sure, because I'm using my binoculars and I only see your friend.

Vidarr: It seems that Dante is already arriving to Johto.

Me: I swear to Arceus that he's going to get some! Ray you should be firing the signal, maybe Dante's Flygon can't land.

Ray: Understood, see ya soon!

She hung the call and at that moment a green smoke appeared in the sky like it was a shot, a signal. I knew it was Ray's doing. Skarmory flew a little more, I noticed it was getting tired by the second.

Me: Come on Skarmory, we are so close!

I gave a little motivation to Skarmory. We are now around land, in the town where the signal came from, and Skarmory fainted on mid air.

Me: AAAAAH!

Dante who was already on the ground with Ray and Flygon, heard me scream. As soon he looked up, he ordered Flygon to catch Skarmory. Vidarr was still holding on to it, while I let go. Dante noticing the situation tried to catch me, but, with my own nerves, used this situation to pay back at Dante. I straight up my legs and hit him hard. Of course we we're both hurt from the fall. Flygon caught my fainted Skarmory with it's back with Vidarr on it.

Dante: Ow ow!

Me: Hmph!

Dante: Hey! I was trying to help! You could have killed me!

Me: Did you die? No, right? So shut up!

Ray reached out for my hand and help me stand up. I hurt my left leg because of the fall, it isn't a big deal but I struggle at walking a little. Dante grabs my arm and puts it around his shoulders. I looked at him surprised.

Dante: Don't look at me like that, seeing you weak isn't just right.

Me: you...

Vidarr: Please control your language Arty.

Me: Hmph!

I looked the other way and returned my fainted Skarmory; Dante does the same to Flygon. That's when Ray clears her throat.

Ray: Well, Welcome to Johto! I hope you guys aren't in a hurry.

Vidarr: I guess we aren't... why?

Ray: I want to take you to meet Professor Elm.

Me: I guess we can go, why not?

We all agreed to go to see the professor. We head on to his lab where he works on. All I thought when I saw him is that he seems more of a serious type comparing to professor Birch.

Elm: Good morning visitors!
I'm Professor Elm, and I've been expecting you to arrive.

Dante: Nice to meet you!

He looks at me.

Elm: You must be Artemis, the Champion of the Hoenn Region.

Me: That's right, but how you do you know me?