Chapter 5

Ravi's P.O.V

The days pass smoothly. Despite Hakyeon's constant warnings, my friendship with Ken continues to blossom. Ugh, he's the most incredibly adorkable annoying idiot I have ever met. Most of the times, I just want to grab him and kiss him. We have become so close. Now the six of us, I, Ken, N, Leo, Hongbin and Hyuk have become inseparable. But I can feel N's distaste for Ken sometimes. We spend our free time singing songs and sometimes composing too. After a tired day of school, I go to sleep.

When I wake up, I'm in a room with blinding white lights. I sit on the bed and look around. Wow, this is what my room would look like if Big Hero exploded in it. 'Wonshik?' It's Ken. I watch as he comes through the door, wearing a full white costume, looking like an A.N.G.E.L. 'Wonshik, you look so pretty.' He sits next to me and holds my hand. 'I love you so much, Wonshik.' I grip his hand tightly. 'I love you too, Jaehwan.' He smiles and comes forward, slowly placing his soft lips on mine. I grab his hair and play with it as he runs his hands over my shoulders. 'I don't want to let you go, ever.' His whisper makes me have goose bumps.

I wake up from my stupid, never-going-to-come-true dream and go to sleep after a lot of thinking. Maybe I do love that idiot.

Ken's P.O.V

Do you know what is the disadvantage of having a crush on someone as hot yet adorkable as Kim Wonshik? I literally die every time I see him. I walk into class, he's there. I try to go to the music room, he's there, rapping. I try to go to the goddamned bathroom, and he's there! And of course, we walk back home together. He's practically my neighbor. And sometimes, I just want to grab him and kiss him! But I know he wouldn't feel the same way about me. Why on Earth would a guy like Ravi fall for a nerd like me?

I'm sitting in the cafeteria, drinking coffee, with my notebook open, when Ravi walks in. 'Can I join you, Ken-jumma?' I smile and nod. His hair is spiky and messed up....ugh, he was probably playing basketball with Taekwoon. He sits opposite me and grabs my notebook. No. No, no.

'What's this? Your bucket list?'

I blush under his smirk. 'Yep. It's stupid.'

'No. It's adorable.' He silently reads my ten things to do and smiles. 'Kiss a Chinese person?'

Please let me die. 'Yeah, they're....endearing?'

He laughs with his yummy chocolate voice. 'You are so damn cute, Jaehwan.' Stop it! Ravi reaches out and slowly caresses my hand with his soft one. I smile and whisper, 'Look who's talking.' We engage in a friendly conversation, and I do not notice time flying past us like summer breeze. The bell separates us, but we meet after school. There is something in the way he looks at me. I don't know if it's love, or just friendship. But I am scared to find out.

We take our usual route, through the alley. It's even more deserted. I'm walking carelessly when Ravi gently pushes me against the graffiti-filled wall. What...His eyes are so clearly flowing with an expression I cannot place. This is way more than friendship. His hands grip my waist, and he comes forward. He touches my lips with his tender ones, just for a second, before withdrawing. Whoa. He places his forehead on mine and whispers in his husky, deep voice, 'I'm one-fourth Chinese.' I blush unbelievably and say, 'Please.'

'Please what?'

'Do that again.'

Ravi bites his lip and leans towards me, but doesn't kiss. Um, he's tempting me. Well, I am tempted. I lean in and close my eyes, overwhelmed by the strong sensation that is filling every inch of my body. I want that feeling again. I kiss him softly, but he starts to passionately explore my lips. Something inside me explodes-like a sort of hunger has just been fed. We hold each other's hands as our lips discover the beauty of the other. I wrap my arms tightly around his neck and wait as that sensation thrills me beyond ecstasy. It's almost unbearable, the simple pleasure of it. And to know that this beautiful boy possesses me, and that I possess him, brings to my heart a joy beyond words. Time breezes past us, and I want to live in this moment forever, not ashamed of who I am, not bothered about anyone but myself and this sweet boy. We kiss till we're exhausted, till time is our only foe, till there's nothing else to find in the other's lips. But I know....there's so much more he's going to give me.

We hug each other in the shady alley tightly till night falls upon us. Ravi buries his face in my hair and says, 'You're my fuzzy little hamster, aren't you, Jaehwan?'

I sigh deeply.

'Ottokaji?'