Chapter 6

Ravi's P.O.V

I brush the soft strands of brown hair away from his eyes. His soft lips are taunting me, and I want to drown in his hazel eyes. 'Dinner?'

Ken smiles. 'Sure.'

'Do you like pizza? I know a great place.'

He smiles at me. 'I love it. Come to my house at...eight?'

'Will do.' I press my lips hardly against his, and he grabs me hungrily. But I push him away and whisper, 'See you then, hamster.'

He gives me a pout and I say, 'Do stuff like that, and you're gonna have to have a lot of coffee tomorrow morning.' His eyes arch themselves, and after he figures it out, he says, 'Shut up. You're gonna have to play hard, Wonshik.'

I wink at him. 'We'll see.'

I go to my house and step in the shower. After a satisfying long shower, I get dressed, wearing jeans, a white sweater and blue sneakers. I go through my phone, Instagram and what not. When I look up, it's eight. I rush down, tell my parents I'm going to Ken's house to study, and walk over. He opens the door, wearing black jeans and a lovely blue, long-sleeved shirt with a black beanie. Oh, my Ken-jumma looks so cute!

We cycle to the pizzeria, named 'Ignacio's'. We simply sit at a table and have a pizza, like friends. But before he can eat a slice, Ken looks at the piece, whispers 'I love you' and then eats it. I smile at him. 'Killing me, Jaehwan.' He laughs. We enjoy the food with a lot of friendly words in between, like 'What's your favorite type of music', or 'Who's your favorite singer'. After dinner, we cycle to a small park in our neighborhood, and walk for a while there. It is beautifully lit with Halloween pumpkin lamps and stuff. Ken holds my hand in the secret shadow of the night as we stroll. I swear I love him. He is so sweet and lovable.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Cha Hakyeon hanging out in the park with Leo and Hongbin. Shit. I'll be damned. I release my grip around Jaehwan's hand and move away from him. 'What happened?' I flush. 'Leo, N and Hongbin. There.' He spots them. 'So what?'

'Um, they can't find out about us, Ken.'

'Why not?'

How can I answer that? Because I'm usually not into guys....because N hates you...because Leo thinks it's immoral....because I don't want them to judge you...'Because, um...Leo has a crush on me.' Ken almost laughs. 'Are you kidding?' Yes, goodness. The last person Jung Taekwoon is going to have a crush on is me. If anything, Leo would have a crush on Cha Hakyeon. Wait. I think Leo does have a crush on Cha Hakyeon. Ugh, screw that. I can think about shipping Neo later. 'Come on, Ken, let's get out of here.' We leave the park without getting noticed.

Am I embarrassed of him?

No, of course not.