Chapter 8

Ken's P.O.V

Every cell of my body aches with pain and regret. Why did I ever think that a person like Kim Wonshik would be mine? I am so stupid. I don't want him anymore, not after what happened. I curl my fingers into fists and bury my face between my knees, hoping that the smaller I become, the smaller the pain will. I cry till my eyes blur and swell, thinking of how much I love him. Darkness, that's all there is now. And the worst part is, I still love him. I always will.

Finally, unable to bear it anymore, I lie down on the bed and try to sleep. I want to die. I want to kill Ravi and Hakyeon. I want to live past this bloody nightmare. I think of our happy times....God, he was too damn perfect to be true.

When I open my eyes, the years have breezed past me. 'Ken Hyung, c'mon. We gotta hit the stage in two minutes.' I smile at adorable little Hongbin, dressed in a full white outfit. Ravi smiles at me and whispers, 'C'mon, Ken-jumma. The crowd awaits you.' We get ready for the performance, and I hug Hakyeon Hyung for good luck. I don't care about anyone but my Starlights, and my family now.

VIXX is my only love.

Ravi's P.O.V

'Hakyeon? Hakyeon!' N stands up and comes towards me. I look at him with fury. With the same fury, I push him, and he falls onto his bed. 'What the bloody hell is wrong with you, you sick sadist?' He stares up at me coolly. 'You don't understand, do you, Ravi? You never will!' His voice is becoming spine-chillingly loud and angry now. 'Why don't you just listen to me, once in a while? Ken is not the boy for you! You belong with me, Ravi. You're mine.' I stare at him with pity. Yes, that's what I feel for him. 'I'm yours? Are you crazy?'

'No, Ravi. I love you, and you belong to me. You're my friend. You're my brother. And he kept taking you away from me, so....'

'So you tell him I kissed you? What sort of a stupid bastard does that?'

'It was my only way out! And I could play the recording so he would easily believe me...'

'THOSE WORDS WERE MEANT FOR KEN! HOW DARE YOU USE THEM AGAINST ME? I SAID THOSE WORDS TO YOU SO I COULD SAY THEM TO KEN WITHOUT FRAKING OUT!' He begins to cry. 'I don't love you, Hakyeon. Not as a friend, and never will you be my brother again. Stay the fuck away from my life.' I leave him there, and go back to my house. I lie in my bed, wishing to die.

When I open my eyes again, the years have passed. I get up from the couch and call out to Ken. 'C'mon, Ken-jumma. The crowd awaits you.' We get ready to hit the stage, and I hold Leo's and Hyuk's hands. The Starlights are my everything, VIXX is my world.

But Ken will always be my only love.