Ch.1

Mommy pov.

I was walking with my co worker to our bakery and I hear crying in a ally way beside the bakery.

I say to my co-worker, "Did you hear that?" she shook her head no. I go over to the alley way while she opens up the bakery, and inside the alley way i see a boy.

He looks up at me with fear in his eyes. "hi there love, what's your name?" i ask, no reply. "Do you want to come with me and my friend into our bakery?" i ask, and he nods his head yes. I grab his hand, take him inside to the break room and sit him down at the table.

Ethan pov:
I was sitting in a ally way when a woman came up to me and "hi there love, want your name " I say nothing but sit there.

Then we asked " do U want to come in to me and my friends bakery" I just nod my head. She grabs my and we go I'm the the bakery. I think to my self I feel safe around her. Then I say me name is Ethan.

Mommy pov:
I hear him say "Me name is Ethan." I turn around and sit at the table with him, "Hi Ethan, my name is Erin, why were you in the alley way?" i ask as i hand him a bottle of water.

Ethan pov:
She hands me a bottle of water and says why where u in that ally way?
I say " bc m other mommy an daddy nu wa m an tha put m thewe. M was thewe fow thwee days. An tank uw fow water.

She tells me you're welcome, and looks at me for a minuet. "i'll be right back," she tells me. after she left i hear her talking to her friend and then her friend starts shouting at her. she comes back in the room and says, "how about you and i go back to my place? i'll get you what you need and you can stay as long as youwant, how does that sound?"
I say otay and ask wa mean wa M need ?
she tells me that i need food and a shower, and she asks, Ethan do you do age play?" I say Wes and start to tear up bc u probably don't like me no more.
she comes over to me and tells me that it's ok and not to cry. "you're going to be ok ethan, how about you and i go to the store and you can tell me what you like and dont like, ok?"
I nod and calm down and say otay and ask awe uw a mommy?
she tells me that she is a mommy and that gives me hope.

A/n
Hay this is my first book so tell me want u think and a shot out to gemini8741  go check her story's