Ch.6

Ethan's pov:
Mommy said I can go yay!!!!. Bu m got to be a good boy. I crawl over to mommy and make grabby hands . Mommy picks me up and I yawns   And put my head on mommys chest. I ask mommy uw hav milky.

Mommy pov.

Ethan crawls over to me and i pick him up, he yawns and askes me if i have milk. "Which kind of milk baby boy? formula or mine?" i ask. He answered with, " yours mommy, want your milky," i nod my head as i sit him down and take me shirts and bra off and let him latch on, he latches on and feeds for a few minuets.

  After he finished feeding he unlatched and it was time for me to get to work, i put my bra and shirt back on and say, "Ethan, bub, it's time for us to go to my work, remember you gotta be good for me ok?"

Ethan's pov.
Mommy says it time to go to hew work I nod and say otay mommy m be good boy. She's gets dressed and picks me up and puts me in my car site . I ask mommy can m take naps peas . Mommy says yes. I put my thumb in my mouth and start to close my eyes. Mommy puts my papa in my mouth and I falls asleep.

I woke up 2 hours later and I don't see mommy so I walk out.I saw my old mommy and daddy they look at me and looked mad. They ran and started hitting me. Mommy and her friend came and got them off me. Mommy and her friend called the cops.

A/n
Sorry this took so long I'm been busy with family and friends. I had to watch over a friend to. I'm really really sorry it took so long. Please forgive me?