Ch.2

Mommy pov.
After i told Ethan that i was a mommy, i saw a glimmer of hope in his eyes. We walk into the store and go to the baby isle, "Ok Ethan pick out what you want and then we'll go and get you some food ok?"

He looked at me for a minute and then went to looking at all the things in the isle, he picked out a pack of diapers, a pack of blue pacifiers. "Is that all you want Ethan? You can get more if you want, it's no problem," i tell him and he just shook his head no saying that was all he wanted. I nodded my head and we went to check out.

Ethan pov.

I look at her for s minute and went to get my stuff I wanted. She said I could get more if I wanted I shook my head no.
Umm ewin du uw wa a wittle at all? I asked. M don't hav a mommy.
She say "have been looking for a little, and of course i want a little. Do you want me to be your mommy?" Then I say Wes m bu uw nu hav tu. I start to smile. I thought to myself I never felt this happy. It feels good I like it. Then the happy feeling gos away when I feel I'm wet. Then I start to tear up. She notices and tells me it'll be ok and she'll change me when we get to her place and we'll do some more shopping. Then I ask why mowe shopping mommy?

Mommy pov.
I saw Ethan tear up and i knew what was wrong. "It'll be ok Ethan, i'll changes you when we get back to my place ok? Then we'll do some more shopping." He looked at me confused and he asked, "Why more shopping mommy?" i tell him it's because he needs a place to sleep other than my bed. As we walk into my apartment he looks around in awe because of how, spacious it is. It really isnt, 2 beds and one bath, pretty simple. "Ok let's go get you changed," i tell him. He nods his head and walks with me to my room, i change his diaper and put a fresh one on him after wiping him down. He tells me thank you, I grab my lap top and we go online and order a crib and a changing table.

Ethan pov.
When we get to mommys house I look at it in awe. Mommy m though house be biggew w wike small houses? Then we get to her room. Mommy uw woom so big. Then we changes me and I say tank uw mommy. And she gets out her laptop. Mommy uw room pwetty an big.