Ch.4

Third pov
It took three days for all the stuff to get there and it took 4 hours to put them together and paint the walls. Then Erin went to get her baby boy to show him His new room.

Mommys pov.

after about 3 days all the stuff finally came. it was after lunch when i put ethan down for his nap and went to work on his crib. and let me tell you putting a crib together isnt easy... and after about a good two hours i finished the crib and Ethan hadnt woken up yet. i went to wake him up.

Ethan pov
Mommy came in her room and woke me and told me she had something to show me. I said wa uw showin m mommy? As I cuddle I'm to her. M wove uw mommy I said. She walked to a room and my eyes went in awwww. I asked 'tis m woom mommy!?

Mommy pov

when ethan's eyed lit up, that was when i knew i had actually gotten it all done with frustration and pulling at my hair many times. "Do you like it Ethan?" i asked, he nodded in response and i set him down so he could go and play with his new toys.

Ethan's pov

My eyes lit up winch made mommy happy. She asked if I liked it I nodded. She put my down to play and I found a teddy bear . Mommy wook teddy beaw! M name it ummm blue. Bc it blue . I giggled at that. Mommy m wove uw sooo much. Mommy uw hav joby? I ask as I crawl to her and make grabby hands.

Mommy pov
i pick ethan up and tell him yes i have a job and i have to go into work tomorrow

Ethan's pov .
Mommy said she has a job and as to work tomorrow. Nuuu wike work then mommy would weave me. Then I start crying. she tells me it'll only be a few hours and bounces me to calm me down. I start to calm down and say sowwy mommy. Peas nu weave mommy? M m wast mommy weft m an nu come back.she tells me that she's not going to leave me, but when we're at her work tomorrow i have to be on my best behavior. Otay mommy m wove uw . I say as I poop.

Mommy pov .

"i love you too, now let's get you changed," i tell ethan as i lay him down and change his diaper. I finish changing Ethan diaper and I pick him up we go cuddle and a movie.half way through the movie Ethan falls asleep.  I pick him up and  go upstairs and put In his crib and put his pacifier in his mouth.

Ethan's bear

How do u like the book so far

How do u like the book so far. Tell me in the comments please.