Ch7

Mommy prov : Ethan are you ok ?

Ethan : crying badly and nods no

Mommy : rubs his back and ask what do you want to do to make things feel better baby boy ?

Ethan : not suwe mommy ( still crying but not as bad )

Police officer ) it's ok they will never see the daylight again there going to be locked up for life and given a huge punishment according to how the judge sees fit for there crime .

Mommy : that's good to hear , right Ethan ?

Ethan : nods yes and hides his face into his mommys chest and holds on tightly to her .

Mommy : Ethan it's ok and thank so much officer ? What is your name ? Officer ?

Officer : my name is officer Kat but you can call me Kat and here is my number if you ever need me for any emergency issues in the future , hands Ethan's mommy her info card with the number of her cell phone home number and police station number Direct line to her office phone .
Mommy : grabs the card and says thank you very much Kat and Ethan what do we say to the nice woman?

Ethan: thank you ms Kat

Kat: aww he is so cute and adorable and you be good to your mommy Ethan and maybe will see each other soon depending on how things work out in this strange world called life, walks away and gets in her car having to drive away to another emergency about a bank robbery.

Mommy : want to get something to eat Ethan with me and my friend?

Ethan : nods yes from having a empty tummy and getting cranky and realizes he messed him self from early from the traumatic stress and scary pain he went through.

Mommy : Uh oh someone is stinky did my baby make a stinky present for mommy , such a good little baby you are and I will change you as soon as we done getting something to eat and eat ok Ethan ?
Ethan : yew mommy , goes back to hiding in his mommy chest feeling safe and Secure in his mommys arms and body up against his body .

@diapergirl2944 made this. 😊 thank you.