AUTHOR'S NOTE: Life Updates

Hello friends,

I know it's been too long since you have heard from me. Don't worry, I didn't disappear or die or anything like that. I was gone from Wattpad for two years and I recognize that's a huge time gap. I got to a very bad time in my life and I didn't think I would ever get out. I felt like I was trapped in my (temporary) circumstances and I felt lost. I was drowning in schoolwork and nearly lost all of my friends (at school) at once. I was terrified of my own mind because there were many times that I thought about ending my life. That coupled with extreme depression kept me from enjoying anything in my life. So I took a break from Wattpad. I thought it was the best way to cope if I focused on getting through school and nothing else. I know I didn't tell anyone at the time, so I'm really sorry for that. I know so many of you wondered where I was and what I was doing, but you don't have to worry anymore. I have committed to coming back to Wattpad because it's something I truly enjoy. I am going to keep writing no matter what happens. I WILL be continuing my stories (especially Complete) and updates should be coming within the next few weeks. I don't know how many people will still keep reading but I will finish the book.

Thank you to everyone who stuck around for all of these years. You truly mean so much to me. Once again, I am so sorry for being gone for so long. Thanks for bearing with me in ALL parts of my life, the good and the bad. Sorry this author's note is so short, but it's hard for me to put into words exactly what I experienced two years ago. I love you all.

All the love,

RelentlessChaos