thirty-five

i found my phone we backkkkk

Jasmine's POV

The next morning I woke, with Michael's head pressed against my chest, clinging to my like koala. I smiled slightly, looking down at the boy, stroking his head slightly. I can't believe I made him do this to himself-- if I was to just fucking push calum away, we wouldn't have gotten to this, he wouldn't have gotten this. My baby would be happy.

"Mmmm," Michael stirred awake, gripping my brown waist tighter. "G' Morning" I hummed to him, he smiled slightly. "What do you want for breakfast, baby?"

"Eggs?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm on it" I smiled, lifting myself out of the bed, realizing I was only in my underwear and bra. He strung himself on my hand, hungrily staring at my back side. "Have you been working out?" He asked and I nodded, "yeah i started a new squat routine, why?"

"Damn," he nodded licking his lips, i just chuckled swinging my hips away from the boy.

I wrapped myself in his hoodie, and took myself into his kitchen. Cracking a couple eggs in a bowl, and heating up the pan. I seasoned the beat eggs, with whatever seasoning they had, which was only salt. Damn.

I fried two eggs for Mikey, and made myself cherrios, he came down soon after, fully dressed, and freshly showered. "Thank you baby," he smiled kissing my cheek, making sure to squeeze atleast one of my cheeks. "Only for you," I hummed sitting down next to him. We ate in a comfortable silence, just staring at each other. "Hey.. you wanna make out after this?"

(sOMETHING MIKEY WOULD ACTUALLY SAY IMGSJSJSJ)

I choked on the cereal in my mouth, when he said that, slightly spitting back into the bowl. "Is that a no?" He chuckled at my reaction, but I placed my hand on his thigh, shaking my head. "N-no. Yeah, sure, sure, of course"

About to take another bite of my cereal, the door burst open, and a voice shot through. "Michael!" A deep voice screamed. His father and mother barged through the door again.

"Where is your tuition fund?!" He screamed, i immediately felt a pit of guilt. Mikey glanced over to my and then back to his fury full dad. "D-Dad, i can explain-"

"What the hell could you have possibly done with 30,000 bucks are you fucking insane! Do you have any idea how long it took us to save that up for you!?" He continued to scream, I stood from my chair, moving into the corner of the kitchen. His mom, with tears flowing down her face, began to throw his clothes over the railing. "Dad, mom.. Let me explai-"

"For what? Drugs! Alcohol! Weaves for your girlfriend?!" He screamed, I felt my teeth grind against each other, stepping up to his dad, but Mikey beat me to it, blowing a punch to his dads jaw. I gasped, along with his mother. "Talk shit about me -- call me a failure, a mistake, a disappointment -- but don't ever say shit to my girlfriend or that'll be the last thing you ever say, do you understand me." Michael growled, shoving his father, further and further. Surprisingly, he didn't hit him. "Get the hell out of my house" he whispered, "get out!" He roared suddenly, making me jump.

Mikey raced towards the suitcase thrown down, messily throwing the clothes into it. I ran up the stairs, grabbing his laptop and phone, wallet, car keys, along with my phone and shorts and keys.

We met at the edge of the staircase, and walked out of the house, and straight into my jeep, with no actual destination.