Are they a thing?

Toby and you walked back to the mansion holding hands. Toby pulled you over to a near by tree and wiped your face to get the black off of it. You smiled timidly at him and he immediately kissed you.

"I'm glade you said I love you earlier (Y/n)" He cooed and put a hand to your cheek. You blushed as you put your hand on his. He looked at you with his brown eyes full of wonder. "W-would y-you d-date m-me?" He twitched and you turned dark red and hugged him tight. "YES!!!" You half screamed as he hugged you back and the two of you had a small make out session by the tree.

Jeffs P.O.V

I looked out the window to see the one hottest girl kissing that twitchy bastered! I clenched my fists as L.J. (Laughing jack) came up behind me and gasped. He liked her to I could tell by the way he looked at her. Well he wouldn't be able to have her and that was final! (Y/n) was mine and that was for sure. I thought of a way to bring her to be mine and not his. I was going to have as much fun as I could so I could be able to keep her forever. I chuckled darkly and left to go get my room ready for "guests".

Hey guys sorry the chapter is short but I wanted to leave it there to make you want more X3. I have a lot of spare time right now so I'm making this story while I can. Keep reading to find out what happens because I have a lot up my sleeve.

-creepypasta706