who's the father

You decided that it was time to tell him. Yes you where scared but he deserved to know.
"T-Toby we have to talk....it's really important...." you said with a bit of nervousness
"(Y/N) you c-can tell m-me anything you know that" Toby said as he sat down on the side of your bed. You took a deep breath and sat next to him and handed him the pregnancy test. He looked at you with shock and opened his mouth to speak but you quickly covered it.
"I don't know if the father is you or if it's Jeff....now before you ask anything Jeff raped me the day we ended up doing it...." you removed your hand and looked away. He turned your head to face him and he laid a soft kiss in your lips. You blushed and kissed back.
"I won't care who t-the father I-is as long as I can h-have you" he said as he held you close to him.

--2 years later--
It was the triplets birthday and you had just given the cake slices to everyone, but Jeff. Yes you where still mad at him for rapping you. You smiled at your now 2 year old babies and handed them their cake.
In the end Toby had been the father and you two ended up getting married. You had 2 boys and one timid little girl. Every thing turned out perfect in the end

Hey guys sorry if it seems a bit rushed but I wanted to get this story finished and as I have said before I'm stressing with writers block. Lately I've been having a hard time at some stuff and I'm not going to get into detail but it's been stressful. I hope you guys liked it cause I'm finished with this story. I can't stress enough that I NEED help with ideas. Please send me some and I hope you guys have a creepy day!