First time for everything

Hey guys fair warning this part has the lemon in it so if you don't like those stop reading.
Toby led you to his room and laid you on the his bed. He kissed your neck softly find your sweet spot. You gasped at the contact of his lips on your neck. He pulled off your shirt and set it on the floor and proceeded by taking off his hoodie and black shirt to show his six pack. You blushed madly and he continued by taking off your bra. Tossing it to the side he went to the right boob and licked your nipple teasingly. You gasped at the wet substance taking contact with your tip of your breast. He continued by sucking and biting lightly. Occasionally he would tug on it and he was always rewarded with the gasps or moans escaping your mouth. He moved his mouth over to the other breast and did the same thing. With ever bite, lick, suck, and pull made you even more wet down below.
Toby stopped to catch his breath and pulled down your pants and looked at your clearly wet (F/c) panties. You blushed as he pulled them down. You were very happy that you shaved off your pubic hair that morning. It would have been an embarrassment if your first boyfriend saw that.
Toby licked up some of you cum that had already started to drip out and then slide a finger into your pussy. You moaned as he slide another finger in and proceeded to finger you till you almost hit your max. He slid out his fingers and you let out a whimper.
Toby pulled off his pants and boxers and slid his throbbing cock inside you breaking your hymen. You yelled in pain as blood trickled down your thigh. "The p-pain will go away soon" he said in a calm voice. The pain disappeared slowly and Toby decided to test the waters by moving his hips from side to side. You moaned lightly and he started thrusting into you.
"T-Toby" you moaned as the twitchy boy went faster hitting your g-spot perfectly. Your moans grew louder and you arched your back with the amount of pleasure you where feeling.
"TOBY!!!" You half moaned half screamed as you climaxed all over his dick. He trusted a couple more times before burying himself in you as deep as possible and came. He grunted when he did and slowly pulled out of you and laid beside you.
Both of you panting madly he pulled a blanket over you and him and snuggled close to you.
"I l-love you (y/n)" he said kissing your forehead and fell asleep.
You smiled and looked up at the ceiling only to be greeted by a hand over your mouth and nose. You slowly passed out and your body was dragged out of Toby's room.
Hope y'all liked this part of the story. I'm working on the next part and I am really excited for what you guys are going to think about it.
-creepypasta706