❤CHP 3

Hey there my amazing readers. What do you all think about the note that my Sanah received?
Whom do you think must have written it. If you have an answer let me know in the comments section. If not then keep guessing.

🌠

Relish Reading....

________________________________________________________
______

My body ached for sometime when I woke up. I remembered last nights events. They ran through my mind like some filmings of a movie. If it wouldn't have been for my first day in office, then I would have considered staying at home.

I got ready. I chose black leggings and a white top. I put on my concealer. I usually use kohl but today I din't feel like it. Instead I brushed my eyelashes with a mascara and used a nude lipstick. I offered my daily prayers thanking god for my safety and walked out of my bedroom.

I sat at our small round wooden table helping myself with some juice and toasts. Lina joined me after a while. "why don't you take the day off Sanah? You have a genuine reason to do so." she sounded worried. To that I said "its okay. If I stay here doing nothing my mind will wander to what happened last night" I was also referring to the note I received in my mind. Lina being clueless about it. "On the other hand if I attend office my work will keep me busy leaving no room for unwanted thoughts to pop up in my brain." I said while taking the last bite of my toast.
" You are so practical Sanah, so sensible- unlike those girls who get shattered after a thing or to. I must add that you are different than the rest. But there's one thing I had wanted to ask you. But I din't ask last night considering your state. Where did you get all that courage from? And you acted like a disaster management volunteer."

"Well I thank Allah for all the courage that he gave me last night. Even I don't know how I mustered the courage to save her from the fire. Well yes, I had attended some disaster management sessions back there in university. I recalled how they taught us to not panic and act quickly. Help the needy without putting your own life in danger."

" I feel privileged to have a friend like you Sanah." She said. I smiled at her compliment and grabbed my bag ready to depart. Lina followed behind.

Well on our way to the car I asked her something hoping that it wouldn't offend her. But I genuinely wanted to know. "Lina does Robert follow you wherever you g---------- I mean does he drive you everyday to office?" I said correcting my previous sentence.
She replied rather calmly saying " Oh its ok, habibi you can ask. Yes since our workplaces are close by we mostly go together. But I don't use him as my driver, we take turns to drive. And I love him. As a brother. Not romantically alright?"

She almost scared me when she said "I love him", but the bro part brought me back to the ground.

I reached office to see all my fellow mates greet me a warm welcome. Some of them whom I was unfamiliar with were from Scandavian and European countries. A meeting was arranged shortly after that where our team head Mr Malik briefed us on the various details of our assignment. And I started my work.