❤CHP 6

My heartiest Salaam to you all. Our hero's entry was done in the last chapter. And I am glad most of you liked his name. Some you must have been startled to see that he din't mind her slap! He is mad in love. Have a wonderful life and

🌠

Relish Reading....

_____________________________________________________________

I ducked my face in the pillow and screamed as loud as possible so that all my frustration just comes out once and for all. This was not something I expected. I was expecting him to think that I am not a woman to be trifled with. That I will not stand any nonsense. Being a no nonsense lady I cannot accept such love notes assuming my slap to be a gift!!!!. This person must be a mental patient.

As far as I know men, the ones with good manners will never cross paths with the woman after being slapped. And the aggressive ones will retaliate. But
this particular madman was neither affected in any way nor did he retaliate. Instead sent me this! Making a joke out of my slap like it was a peck on the cheek I gave him.

Like he din't seem to care about my hard slap. Well if he has this careless attitude then I might as well carry a dagger next time which stabs him right through his heart.

I glanced at the round clock hanging on the wall above the window. It was past midnight and I felt exhausted after those long hours of shopping. I should have slept tight by now but all that I heard and read was swooning in my mind like a whirlpool. If I sit like this thinking about the past events then my head would probably explode.

I lay on my bed for a long time until finally sleep consumed me. The next morning the only thing I had on my mind was that today no matter which mountain collapses, or no matter what disaster hits us, if I come across the madman again then he is sure to get another one from me. And this time it will not be just another slap, but I will make sure to report him. Then lets see how he sends me romantic crap from the lock up.

And that reminded me of his face that I saw. Maybe I was too troubled to recall how exactly he looked just in case I had to describe the madman's face to the cops.

The only thing I remember were his glassy eyes which looked quite different. Its true when they say eyes are the look through path to the power of your soul. Well his eyes showed an intimidating aura about him. It was so hard to notice anything else about him when one looked at those dangerous pair of eyes.

I prayed asking the almighty to give me the strength to fight back whatever obstacle comes my way. To help me in unavoidable circumstances. To guide me at all times. I felt relieved after praying.

I reached my office today with fingures crossed I must say. I was frequently taking deep breaths to calm myself down. I felt like I was going to a warzone and not in a workplace. Workplace?? A place where I received what not messages, where I get to do treasure hunts and where somebody whispers his name in my ear like a some Bollywood hero.