❤CHP 8

Sorry readers for the late update. Hope all of you are doing well. Well I think Dilan's ruthlessness scared some of you. But don't worry that's just his one side. Wait till you see his lover boy side.
And you'll fall for him!

🌠

Relish Reading....

______________________________________________________________

I woke up to find myself on my bed as the early morning sunrays peered through my bedroom window. My fingers rubbed my eyes until I could see everything around me clear. I din't feel like getting up and rushing for office. One queer thing I realised that today I hadn't woken up to my annoying alarm tune. Instead I was awakened due to my oversleeping more than enough now. I had rested enough whilst a much better feeling took over me.

My mind refused to shrug away the incidents of last night. That one horrific discovery of a dead man, made me think that whatever had happened till yesterday was absolutely nothing after what my eyes had witnessed. How am I to forget that face all strewn with blood, the man lying motionless on the liquid red floor, the dark ominous night that brought me at this stage of life where I don't know what to do next.

It made me ponder that I was responsible for all that happened. I agree the man deserved a punishment. But I wished for one that would suit his shameless manner of looking at a woman with what not thoughts. But putting an end to someone's life in a method as merciless as this was not a done thing. It was simply a heinous crime. Oh god what am I to do now.

Then like a forgotten piece of art, the handkerchief with its words hit me like a tempest. The syllables ran through my brain like they were never going to let me erase them off my memory. Just like the murder, that brain stormed me every now and then.

The mysteriously madman had done it. He had slaughtered the man ruthlessly. The monster had mentioned the reason being the man's stares. Had he no pity? He had taken somebody's life just because someone dared to look at a woman which he claims to be his. The hard-hearted madman had crossed all his boundaries this time. Has he no fear of the extreme universal power that lies above him and everybody else. The Almighty. The creator.

If I meet him someday there's only one thing my mouth would utter- people like him deserve to be placed in the darkest corners of hell. He had no right to take innocent lives and live in peace. He ought to be punished. He was a sinner. A sinner I would never forgive no matter what.

I could have cursed him more if Lina wouldn't have entered my room with a tray full of snacks. She placed the plate on the table beside me and began enquiring about my health in a hushed tone. She looked deeply worried for me. I just admired this concerned and sensitive, caring nature of hers. She had taken a day off from office just to ensure I felt good and healthy.

She knew exactly what had occurred. The cops had brought everything to her notice. But neither did she question me on my presence in the parking lot nor did she try to know what horrible sight I had seen. Lina knew that digging out something buried will only worsen my already vulnerable condition.